Chairlifts

Those ads are served by Google. They show ads that they think are relevant to you based on your previous searches and the information saved in cookies on your computer. They believe that it's a way to make the ads more relevant to you and therefore you are more likely to click on them. Basically what I'm saying is, if you search for welders on Google, you'll probably see ads for welders on most of the sites you visit that serve Google ads. If you search for chairlifts, that's probably what you'll see. They also use the content that is on the page to determine what to show. Sometimes the algorithm is all wrong and they show you ads that are completely irrelevant.. Don't take it personal. :shrug:

It thought it was funny to see an ad like that here.Got a good laugh out of it. Never searched for chairlifts, at least not yet anyway!

What kind of chairlifts? Like accessible lifts for vans for wheelchairs and scooters?

oh.. haha.. Maybe someone else using your computer was googling for a Christmas present for you :D

:jk: Just messing with ya! :D

Mine would have to go downstairs and make a 90 degree turn halfway down into the man cave. I sure would hate to get stuck upstairs watching some of that crap the wife watches on tv. Maybe an elevator?? Not that old yet though. I'm getting my Christmas present this week sometime, a new 2008 Vstar 1300!

An old guy like you should let a younger fella break in that new bike for you. Tis hard work, you might not be up for it.........

Come on over, got your snowmobile suit ready? Actually I'm still wheeling and dealing. Got a new 2009 black 1300 for 500 cheaper than the 08 in the works. i love it when stealers fight for your business!

Heated vest and pants........... let's go! Uh don't strap your stuff on the back fender OK? (grin)

It will be nice to have a bike I could actually use the heated stuff on if I wish without killing the battery. Love the XS but getting too old for any long distance on it.

Got the new wheels today, rode 50 miles in 32 degree weather to get it home but it was worth it. Here's a couple of pic's. It's a 09 Vstar 1300.

Attachments

• IMG_1077 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1077 (1280x960).jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1078 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1078 (1280x960).jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 196
Back