ChampCo - 2014 Build Off Thread "The Champ"

Champco

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
ChampCo is stoked to be sponsoring the build off, might as well put a bike in as well. Here is our stab at it.

599749_10151530473117904_1747144284_n.jpg

Mean Muggin!!!

934080_10151660512537904_1980748962_n.jpg

No turning back now. Runnin' an Ardcore tail(mine got here in the time John promised)

946227_10151700403567904_1171718654_n.jpg

Built a motor stand off the plans someone posted on this forum. Thanks whoever you are.

480661_10151660512592904_1910272448_n.jpg

Ready to weld

Got some bars welded up with my homie Jay over at Jumpstreet customs. Some mids as well. I'll get some pics up soon. Ordering tank, fender and tires this week. Hoping to see some big progress as long as I can get ChampCo's motorcycle seat and wallet orders under control. Peace

This is going to be good. Love the ardcore. Also placed an order for some custom bars from Jay at Jumpstreet. What a great dude. I don't even know him but he's easy to deal with.

Hey neighbor! Looks like you're off to a great start. If you ever see this bike cruising around Brighton,feel free give a shout.

Attachments

• 2012-06-07 20.04.39.jpg
    2012-06-07 20.04.39.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 199
Hey neighbor! Looks like you're off to a great start. If you ever see this bike cruising around Brighton,feel free give a shout.

Whats happenin' 3Deuces...

Glad to see another XS guy around our area. Your bike is incredible man! You gonna get together with all of us and ride down to Pandemonium in Ohio for the build off party?

Last edited:
Damn, I'd better get movin... Mine's still sitting in the garage untouched. Nice to see The Duke supervising your build.

Ranger,

I'm so dang glad somebody else still remembers The Duke. I tell these yankee's up here in Michigan on a daily basis that if more of them grew up watching John Wayne there would be a lot less skinny jean wearin' sissy's up here (I'm from Kentucky).

Get on that build son!!!!

Last edited:
Champ_Tank.jpg
Wassell frisco mounted tank from Throttle Addiction...stoked on this thing

Champ_Tires.jpg
Running a classic double white wall out back and a little more aggressive lug up front

I'm so dang glad somebody else still remembers The Duke. I tell these yankee's up here in Michigan on a daily basis that if more of them grew up watching John Wayne there would be a lot less skinny jean wearin' sissy's up here (I'm from Kentucky).

My sentiments exactly!... Although I'm not nearly as poetic... "skinny jean wearin' sissy's" ... priceless :D

Get on that build son!!!!

Well I've started a build thread, and built a table... does that count?

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31896

Hey, I've never owned a pair of skinny jeans(too fat, too old), and never pegged my pants when it was popular in the late eighties/ early nineties. Born and bred Michigander. There's a few of us up here that still have a little masculinity, pilgrim! :D

I'm liking where your build is going, Preacher. Looks good.

Hey, I've never owned a pair of skinny jeans(too fat, too old), and never pegged my pants when it was popular in the late eighties/ early nineties. Born and bred Michigander. There's a few of us up here that still have a little masculinity, pilgrim! :D

I'm liking where your build is going, Preacher. Looks good.

I knew I'd ruffle some yankee feathers 3Deuces. Your reply cracked me up! Thanks for the kind words on my build. Do you have a build thread?

I bought 2 non running stockers in February and finished the bike in June. When I get going on a project I hate to stop and take pictures, disrupts my rhythm, :hump:, lol. So, no build thread...

ChampCo biz has kept me out of the garage for a while but this is the most recent progress. Some Jumpstreet original bars. Rightly named "Champs". Going for a mild BMX throwback feel
IMG_2871.jpg

Last edited:
Back