Checs... first motorcycle built..... gov,,, finaniced....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
i stumbled on a site that shows the new sports/race bike for track or street built in chec.... and backed by the Czech goverment with heaps of money...it looks similar to a buell 1200,,,,,,,, except it has a 2.5 litre v6 nicely placed in the frame.. and punching out 240 hp rear wheel .... straight from the factory... they are hoping to build 6 for the first year.... and no price yet... what a nice way to go to the pearlly gates fat out of course,,, if you guys get time have a look ... i wonder if i could get it on my credit card or never ever set up,, oh yes it weighs in at about 535 lb ... hope you have a strong back if you need to pick it up ... now i can go to bed HAPPY tonight regards oldbiker

Last edited:
The Triumph website used to have a model like that. A bike with more HP than a Hayabusa and a couple hundred lbs lighter. The statement about it on the site was maybe they would put it in production, maybe not. For real. LOL

Chysler built a bike around their V-10 Viper engine a few years back. That was quite a monster. It was supposed to achiev 240+ mph.

when chrysler allowed it to be ridden for a photo shoot they wouldn't allow the steering to be unlocked, the rider actually dumped it once. chrysler only produced it as a concept vehicle and later sold the plans to a private firm interested in actually producing the thing, don't think they got much further than buying the plans though

I must be getting old, I can't see any good things about a 535 pound liquid cooled V6 bike. I like fast, light and fast.

that v6 bike makes a whole lot more sense than this 2.3 litre monster with a wet weight of 807 lbs...

RIIIRoadster_2010_rhs_mattblack_534x309.jpg

its better looking too.

I did some looking, here's a coulple of the pics I found. The grey one is the one Dodge called the Tomahawk. The red one I think some one built along the lines of the Boss Hoss.

Attachments

• imagesCAOWS4OE.jpg
    imagesCAOWS4OE.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 117
  • V10 bike (236x157).jpg
    V10 bike (236x157).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 100
Yes, double wheels and a computer to control the wheels so it can lean over to turn. I just googled Chrysler V10 motorcycle picked a coule pics. The red one is probably more ridable than the grey one. Just don't hit the throttle to hard, the torque from the crank turning one way will spin the bike the other. 500 + hp and I think the torque figure is up in the 500+ ft/lbs range.
As I remember Dodge sold a few but didn't include a drive chain. They didn't really want people riding them, just showing them off.

did some searching on the tomahawk and the msrp back in 2003 was $555,000.00. supposedly they built 9 replicas

Last edited:
Back