Chop Source - Deluxe XS650 Engine Stand Brackets

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a long time coming, but the new engine stand brackets are ready!

This is the deluxe version of our Yamaha XS650 Engine Stand Brackets. It is used to mount your XS650 engine to a typical car engine stand, and it allows the engine to be rotated upside down to split the cases. To do this, support arms are added and the engine is spun upside down on the stand, then the "lower links" are able to pivot out the way to allow you to split the case halves. The support arms are only needed when turning the engine over. These brackets are also great for engine rebuilding as well as making an engine test stand.

The brackets have slots and holes to ensure they'll work with almost every style of engine stand mounting plate (both slotted and the style with just 4 holes). If you are unsure if this will work with your engine stand, feel free to send me pictures of your plate with some measurements, and I'll do my best to help. This has been tested by 5 members of this site to ensure it'll work with all engine years and many styles of engine stands, and that they have clearance to split the cases.

The brackets, links, and arms are powder-coated black, and it comes with all the metric hardware needed to mount your XS650 engine to a typical car engine stand. Includes left and right brackets, two lower links, two support arms with felt pads, two aluminum spacers, and metric hardware.

MADE IN THE USA

This item SHIPS FREE to the contiguous United States!

Order here: https://www.chopsource.com/deluxe-yamaha-xs650-engine-stand-brackets.html

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_01.jpg

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_02.jpg

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_03.jpg

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_04.jpg

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_05.jpg

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_07.jpg

deluxe_xs650_engine_stand_brackets_08.jpg

It's been a long time coming, but the new engine stand is ready!

This is the deluxe version of our Yamaha XS650 Engine Stand Brackets. It is used to mount your XS650 engine to a typical car engine stand, and it allows the engine to be rotated upside down to split the cases. To do this, support arms are added and the engine is spun upside down on the stand, then the "lower links" are able to pivot out the way to allow you to split the case halves. The support arms are only needed when turning the engine over. These brackets are also great for engine rebuilding as well as making an engine test stand.

The brackets have slots and holes to ensure they'll work with almost every style of engine stand mounting plate (both slotted and the style with just 4 holes). If you are unsure if this will work with your engine stand, feel free to send me pictures of your plate with some measurements, and I'll do my best to help. This has been tested by 5 members of this site to ensure it'll work with all engine years and many styles of engine stands, and that they have clearance to split the cases.

The brackets, links, and arms are powder-coated black, and it comes with all the metric hardware needed to mount your XS650 engine to a typical car engine stand. Includes left and right brackets, two lower links, two support arms with felt pads, two aluminum spacers, and metric hardware.

MADE IN THE USA

This item SHIPS FREE to the contiguous United States!

Order here: https://www.chopsource.com/deluxe-yamaha-xs650-engine-stand-brackets.html

View attachment 247018
View attachment 247019
View attachment 247020
View attachment 247021
View attachment 247022
View attachment 247023
View attachment 247024
Will be ordering mine soon!!!

These are legit guys. Had the chance to prototype them and they did NOT disappoint! Just ordered my set too, can't wait for them to hold my engine while i delay the build more and more, hahahaha!!

Travis, got the new engine stand bracket today. The prototype is packed for shipping - going out tomorrow. Thanks for letting me use the prototype - it’s the easiest thing ever to work with, and solves a lot of annoying issues when it comes to service, i.e a transmission, and even handier when it comes to splitting the case. Not sure if you advertise on other forums than here, but in my honest opinion the poor guys outside US, that work on these engines, would probably jump on a few as well.
Good luck selling them, they are worth every penny!

Thank you for the kind words @Niels B and everyone else! Also, thank you to all of the prototype testers and everyone else for your orders!

Ordered mine Friday received it on Monday (Way Fast). Solid, well made with complete mounting hardware kit.
I've bought tv sets that weren't packaged as well. I'll have an engine in it before the weekend comes.
Kudos and Thank You! :thumbsup:

Great to hear! I'm glad these are working out so well for everyone.

Hope you didn’t have to many of the old style in stock - they are miles apart on usability :)
I have a handful of the original version in stock and haven't sold one since the deluxe version was released. Maybe I'll have to put them on sale.

I have a handful of the original version in stock and haven't sold one since the deluxe version was released. Maybe I'll have to put them on sale.
Maybe you could convert them :). Sale may be the only way to get them out the door, the new one is superior and if you work on these engines it’s a must have to make life easier !

Back