Chris Carr

olddude13

tracker dude
Reaction score
Just met Chris to day at the Cleveland cycle world show. The Goldentyre tires look nice! when i wear out my maxis i will buy some. To bad i just got some Goodyears.Just so you know I like the golden tyre for the price. The Dot stamp is nice but really doesn't matter to me. Also found out my maxxis are 2007's

Attachments

• Chris Carr 001.jpg
    Chris Carr 001.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Chris Carr 002.jpg
    Chris Carr 002.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Chris Carr 003.jpg
    Chris Carr 003.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 145
That 3rd pic is awesome, considering he always raced Harley's. Chris was a huge influence and hero to me when I was a kid. My dad used to take me to races to watch him kick ass. Thanks for sharing:)

Well, he raced Rotax in the singles and won the championship seven times, but yeah, them 40 year old XRs in the big bikes, plus 2 years with the VR1000 on pavement.

It's pretty cool just to meet Chris Carr. If he's near a bike (he usually is!) it's just that much better. He may be retired, but he won't vanish from the bike scene for sure.
He looks like he's just "Chris, at the show" in that pic and I like it. No "colors" from a given manufacturer, just a normal looking guy. That's Steve McQueen cool, right there!

Back