Comcast!

Yeah I was on hold for 27 min and that's why I posted that last night. That was after being transferred to the wrong place twice.

I was just trying to check my bill online like I do every now and then with no problems, and it said something about new FTC rules requiring the primary account to have a PIN and security question and it wouldn't show me anything in the account. I am the primary on the account so I thought I was logged in with the primary account!

Using the user name look-up tool, I found that the primary account is the email they give you like: [noparse]something@comcast.net[/noparse], but I didn't even know I had one of those. It was probably something I got when signing up years ago and never needed to use. Stupid. So I tried to log in using the @comcast.net account and obviously didn't know the password, so I clicked "forgot password". Their password reset tool was broken and said something like: "Oops! We are unable to process your request, please call or click here to speak with a customer service representative immediately." Well I was still sitting on hold so I clicked the button to open the chat window. I had to fill out more shit then the chat window loaded but it was waiting for an "agent". It didn't say anything about no agents being available so it seemed broken, like is just didn't load properly. After five minutes of that not working I closed it and tried again but got the same results. Then I tried the whole process in another browser and had the same problem for the third time. Then of course, right when someone answered my call, an agent was there to chat!

I guess the only reason I was frustrated is because, I was transferred incorrectly twice, they said the hold time would be 9-15 min, the promotional shit they repeat over and over when you're on hold makes me want to smash my phone, and it seemed like all of their online tools were broken!

Oh well.. gotta have internet and cable right?

</rant>

Sorry to hear that Travis but they pay my bills. I've worked for them for 10 years. Customer service is the one thing that they do need to work on.

Yeah.. well I keep giving them my money anyway. Sometimes I call them and get what I need right away.. other times things are a huge pain. At least I don't have too many problems with the actual services received. About a year ago, I had a hell of a time getting my credit card set up to automatically pay my bill every month. It seems like the problems are related to their website and the long hold times on the phone.

I hate that to get the channels I want i have tobuy a bunch of other crap and with internet I have to pay hundred bucks. I don't even watch enough tv to make it worth it. I watchmaybe 8 to 10 hours a week and sometimes when I'm busy it doesn't even get turned on. I canceled. My cabe and internet 3 years ago
Let this Guy below me use my garage ans tools and he gives me in
Internet acceas
:wtf:

Posted via Mobile

Comcast sounds like my Warner Cable, the service is piss poor and the price is way too high, if I didn't have RoadRunner thru Warner, I'd give them the boot.

Warner Cable is great if you like stop action, it freezes up at the worst possible times. I call to complain and get a service tech who is located in Lower Slobovia or some third world country.

With Comcast, I find that the actual services you get are great, but the customer service and website are sometimes lacking.

Back