Make Offer - Complete DNA Springer Front End Package

llutze

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATED........I have a like new DNA springer front end (black) complete with All Balls tapered bearings and races, axel and hardware, top clamp, nut, new billet caliper w/ new pads and mounting bracket. I also have the stainless braided brake line and a polished HD lever w/ reservoir

**All prices include shipping**

Springer - $450
Brake Setup - $225

Entire Package - $600

Low ballers please recheck your bank accounts and think of a better offer before you msg me.

I am only wiling to break up the caliper/bracket and or the lever from this package. Also might be willing to trade for a very good condition worked over 35mm front end plus cash. PM me if interested. Shipped from 17870.

DSC03105.jpg DSC03106.jpg
DSC03101.jpg DSC03097.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to get one of these for my project but in the all chrome. How much you want for the brake assembly and lever? Btw, how come you ended up not using it?

I'm looking to get one of these for my project but in the all chrome. How much you want for the brake assembly and lever? Btw, how come you ended up not using it?

I'm not using it because I am taking my build in a different direction than I originally planned. I'm building something similar to a Fong Bros setup and don't think this will look right. It is awesome though and looks great on your typical chop with 21inch front wheel. Check some out at G&L choppers.com.

I've got some bikes for sale. If one goes before you sell, I'll be Pming you. I don't live too far either, so I'll be able to pick it up.

Jarrett. I wish we would have been able to deal earlier. It just sold today and I'm sorry to say the buyer got it for cheap...On the other hand I am looking for parts now if you have anything you want to sell PM me...I'm particularly looking for 35mm complete fork, 2 21inch spoke alum wheels, vm34 carbs, and a few other things.

I have a front end, and some carbs. All came with the bike i bought a few months ago and haven't gone through everything. I will check the size and all tonight. In Media, Pa on leave right now.....

Back