For Sale - Complete front end with brakes and 19" front and 16" 48 spoke rear pick up only

Fndirtygreaser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
XS650 rims have been sold !!
Just the front end. It's doing me no good. 60 bucks. Come get it

Also have alballs neck bearings. 25 shipped.

Put a DNA front end on my bike so don't need these. Pick up only and would like to sell as complete package since I don't have any tools to separate. But if you want to come and take off the brakes or rim that's fine.

The title says 78xs650. But I have some pictures of the front end. I'm located in LOS ANGELES
Headlight no included. !
null-35.jpg

null-34.jpg

Last edited:
Just want to get rid of everything all together. If you still need it in next few weeks I will try and take it off.

Also will trade for custom side covers or custom gas tank. Something for my chopper. Or if you can build me some custom pipes.

What are you looking for as far as custom pipes. Maybe we could work out a deal on that front rim and rear wheel.

I have an untitled frame and several motors for mock up. Did you get a shipping price on the front rim?

Last edited:
And isn't shipping expensive for big bulky heavy items??? @ frkymnky

Can be. Depends upon how you ship it. If you could remove the front axle it would make it a lot easier. Forks are pretty easy and cheap to ship even together. Like I said, ill take it off your hands, but it will have to be shipped and I'm not sure if you can do that or not. Was throwing that out there for you if you want to go that route.

Have not gotten price on front rim shipping I will try and look for some cardboard this week and box it up. I'm thinking ups would be the least expensive?

What items did you want frky? I could probably ship out the front end. Message me an address so I can get you a shipping Quote.

Just got back to the states, so I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Still want the wheels although I don't really need anything else. I can take it off your hands though if you really want to sell it all together. Have you been able to separate anything or is it still bolted together? Let me know and I will see what I can do about shipping if you can get me measurements and weights unless its easier for you since you will be the one packing it all up.

Back