Wanted - Completely dead empty engine

Tim of DO THE TON

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Just looking for some cracked decrepit empty engine cases / cylinders.

Need to have an engine in the frame for mock-up purposes and would rather have some empty cases in there than muscle my dirty old engine into the frame. I'm tearing it down to clean it up but that's down the road a bit.

Anyhow - I'm in Toronto. Internals are unimportant and unwanted. Cracked cases are fine. Not looking for anything of any real value. I have a cylinder head - just need jugs and cases.

I have everything you need...minus left and right cases if that matters. Let me know we can work something out... I'm always down to trade for parts lol. I'm in Michigan so shipping shouldn't be killer.

Don't need the side covers - just cases and jugs so I can do things like set up my tank etc. I'm putting a bike together on a Voodoo Vintage MK4 frame.

Let me know what you'd need for the cases and cylinders and what shipping might be to Toronto. I'm betting that shipping will be a lot.

Hey Tim

If you want to come down to hamilton, you can indefinitly borrow my 77 bottom and top end. The lower still has internals so it's still heavy but your welcome to use it for mock up.

You can have the whole thing if you have anything interesting for trade. I'm still lookin for a sissy bar for my xs and a rigid seat.

Posted via Mobile

I don't have anything like that for trade unfortunately (will be looking for a seat for my project as it is!).

Only thing I have that I might not end up using is an aluminum 7 Metal West ribbed ducktail fender. Perfect radius for an 18" rear wheel - 5 inches wide I think.

If you'd sell the engine let me know. I'd rather not 'borrow' it as it could be months that it sits in the frame.

5_x_16_with_logo_small.jpg

Well lendings not an issue, since I have Noel's old 71 motor in my bike. The 77 is the old engine. It was parked with low milage and sat for years.

The top end is disassembled but the bottom end isn't. I was gonna use the top end in a year or so to do a early bottom late top rephased motor.

I think if I sold it, I'd be looking for $150

Posted via Mobile

Back