Make Offer - cool parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dblwlf

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
1. Disc brake swingarm. This has been acid dipped down to raw metal, local machine shop pressed in new bronze bushings and honed so the the grease fitting is a perfect fit. Ready for you to paint or powder coat. If you want to make an offer on the swingarm alone I am willing to take off the brake and brake stay. Otherwise make offer to include those parts. The brake line is a new one from slingshot cycles. Not cheap.

2. 1980 mag set. New shinko tires with less than ten miles on them. These came off my build when I bought it, were never really used. Discs are in good shape, no dings or large scratches. These can literally be put directly on your bike and ran with no issue. Axles not included.

3. 1975 dished aluminum set. Hubs are good, rims are good but will need cleaned up. Spokes have rust but I probably would get new ones. I will include a brake drum with this set but it is not original and will need the internal parts, shitty polish job on it. I have a black powder coated brake stay someone can have too if they buy this set.

Make offers, not looking to get rich here or anything but the swingarm and mag set are solid. Just want this out of my garage and have a few bucks to fund other parts I need. I am looking for a set of 35 mm lower fork tubes, extended 35 mm forks/springs and a 21" rim laced to any xs650 hub. Would consider trades for those items. Buyer pays shipping unless a trade is worked out.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 214
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 171
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 235
Have these 35 MM lowers off an 82, shaved only left the right brake hangers on, they have been soda blasted make me a offer if your interested same type of deal with me. Fork protectors are not a part of the sale.
IMG_1318.jpg

Mag set is SOLD!! 75 wheels and that swingarm still here. I've also got a complete 34mm front end I'd let go of, new biltwell solo seat and a pair of shocks from some city I never ran.

Gonna upload more pictures tomorrow,
Got two killer sets of Bars for sale. Mustache bar from front street cycle and a pair of zombie performance bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back