Cool Pics Post

Pic of the XS once I got it up and going. It gets along with it's Harley brothers LOL. Also one after I got it a little more the way I want. Finishing up the sporty tank now..

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 188
  • 1t.jpg
    1t.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 199
jdizon,
I'm an old fart and not much into hardtails but I gotta say, That is one sweet ride. You've got an eye for it!:thumbsup:

roy
Like Royboy, hardtails aren't really my thing, but that's really cool. It certainly all flows together very well! I really dig the springer front end and the bars. Any pics from a front view? :D

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I'll snap up some updated pics tomorrow. I plan to wire up this weekend and maybe I can get a video if all works out
:thumbsup:

Like Royboy, hardtails aren't really my thing, but that's really cool. It certainly all flows together very well! I really dig the springer front end and the bars. Any pics from a front view? :D

My old man was a biker among other things and a great father.
This was him on his ES2 Norton during the late 40's, then a picture of his 42 WLA and finally his ashes in my backpack earlier this year as my brother and I rode 120k north of Perth in West Oz to scatter them at sea off the back of a mate's lobster boat.
RIP Dad..

Attachments

• Dad ES2 Norton.jpg
    Dad ES2 Norton.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Dad 1942 WLA.jpg
    Dad 1942 WLA.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 190
Thanks man! Hopefully have her wired up this weekend so I can ride her up and down the street before I take her all apart for paint.

This is still one of my favourites.............

You got the skills dude!!!! Can't wait to hear her purrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!:bike:

Thanks man! Hopefully have her wired up this weekend so I can ride her up and down the street before I take her all apart for paint.

YEA BABY!!! Can't wait!! What you doing on the forum, get to it!! LOL:laugh:

Will be waiting in anticipation for your video dude!!:thumbsup::bike:

This is a picture of my Granddad on his motorcycle!
A little bit of what I know, He bought this when he was about 26 years old, I THINK that would be around 1946ish, not too sure as he passed away when I was very young(and I'm 40 now!)
This is in South Africa so I don't know if it's a specific bike that was only sold there or somewhere else in the world.

He was a farmer, and this was his pride and joy!!

10598580974_19f783fc76_o.jpg

Wow man that's your Granddad? Awesome pic and history.

This is a picture of my Granddad on his motorcycle!
A little bit of what I know, He bought this when he was about 26 years old, I THINK that would be around 1946ish, not too sure as he passed away when I was very young(and I'm 40 now!)
This is in South Africa so I don't know if it's a specific bike that was only sold there or somewhere else in the world.

He was a farmer, and this was his pride and joy!!

10598580974_19f783fc76_o.jpg

Back