For Sale - custom hardtailed roller all or part

DIRTY DOG

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
ok sold the engine,the rest is up for grabs make me an offer for whats left all or part

Attachments

• RIVERSIDE POWER SHOW 004.jpg
    RIVERSIDE POWER SHOW 004.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 212
ok the eng. is gone !!!! wasel mid tunnel tank $125 with the 2 brass petcocks.. drum mag with very good tire (130/90-16) $150.front mag with very good almost new tire $100, 1974 ohio titled hardtail frame with forward controls,rear fender elc box and seat $950,shaved front forks painted black $200.Exhaust stock down pipes cut down with turn out's black exhaust wrap some damage to wrap on left pipe $100 all are OBO + shipping

the foward controls will be sold with the frame they'er custom made for that frame ( welded the mounts to the frame you would have to make all new mounts to put them on anything else) but if you want a pic I will get some

still have pma $235 shiped in us you pay paypal fee
counter balance 2-1 intake with a jeted ready to run mikuni vm36 ( new last summer ) $250 shiped you pay paypal fee
frame with; rear fender,seat, elc box, forward controls, lic.plate bracket, $950 + shipping
shaved front forks painted black $200 + shipping ALL PRICE'S ARE OBO

Last edited:
still have pma $235 shiped in us you pay paypal fee
counter balance 2-1 intake with a jeted ready to run mikuni vm36 ( new last summer ) $250 shiped you pay paypal fee
frame with; rear fender,seat, elc box, forward controls, lic.plate bracket, $950 + shipping
msg me with a pic of the intake with the carb?

Back