For Sale - Custom High Pipes (exhaust, that is!)

MTcycle

MTcycle
Reaction score
I had Dan @ Pandemonium build these for me last year and used them for 1 season. As you can see, the paint job needs to be redone or wrapped with header tape. Emgo shorties give the illusion of mufflers.

$150 plus shipping and they can be yours.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2808 copy.jpg
    IMG_2808 copy.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_2809 copy.jpg
    IMG_2809 copy.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2810 copy.jpg
    IMG_2810 copy.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_2003 copy.jpg
    IMG_2003 copy.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 340
I'm wondering if anyone out there can tell me if these will fit up to the exhaust ports on a 72XS? Someone's interested and I want to be sure they will work for them. They were on an 81 special.

Thanks!!!

I do not know the answer to your question but would really like to hear a video of the pipes and their sound with the shorty mufflers!

I do not know the answer to your question but would really like to hear a video of the pipes and their sound with the shorty mufflers!

You're not the only one! They are as loud a straight pipes with a little extra length so the sound is farther back. I already put on the new pipes so you'll just have to use your imagination. The shorties come with a little bit of glass wound around an inner baffle that doesn't do much other than make the sound deeper (and look cooler).

Back