CycleBomb/RockerBox Racing XS Builds

caudills2

CycleBomb/RockerBoxRacing
Reaction score
I had a thread over on chop cult and figured I would share on here! We recently started a website/blog. www.rockerboxracing.com We are going to try very hard to keep it updated with new products and new builds we are working on at the time, however all of us have full time day jobs. Enjoy the pictures.

61be4ccf.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

cfcf77f2.jpg

0af8f044.jpg

2e209ea0.jpg

2c678d15.jpg

and another...just a roller

9db91f8c.jpg

a1408526.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates and more products!

CycleBombMotorcycles/RockerBoxRacing

Sweet bike. Looks like it would burn the hell out of your ass.
I'm a newbie with bike/terminology. What are the type of bars you run called? Also, how do you install them? Is the bottom of the bar threaded and a bolt goes through?
Thanks in advance

bunnyhop pic is rad (was a serious BMXer in my previous life)

bike looks rad too, but I can't help but think it wouldn't be comfortable for more than 30 miles...you look pretty scrunched up on it

@poverty check out rockerboxracing.com and you can contact me directly @ spanky@rockerboxracing.com. We have came out with about 4 different bar designs but can however make any set of bars! I can actually sell you these if you would like, as I am making a new set of our signature bars!

@340frontporch exhaust is def. on our bucket list as we have a mandrel bender now and will be able to do any type of exhaust!

@atomic22 you have it correct my man! bungs in the bottom of the bars, and bolts run through!

@kentmoney he seems to be enjoying the bike so far with 0 complaints!

Thanks everyone for the comments and encouragement. We are really excited to get up and running and just have a good ol time and build cool things! Stay tuned on our website and let us know if you need anything!

A few more pictures. Was able to do a few shakedown runs this weekend!

tumblr_m3mq9txueD1rv76eio1_1280.jpg

IMG_22632.jpg

IMG_22392.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

Still working out some kinks and getting it ready for a fun summer!

Back