D6C Brass & Aluminum Foot Pegs!

TuffLuckTom

XS650 Member
Reaction score
These new foot pegs are a great way to add that final touch to your project. They attach to the stock mounts after the original peg is removed. All it takes to remove the old peg is a minute or two with a drill or grinder. New hardware is included with every purchase! And don't forget all Deep Six Cycles products are made right here in North Carolina! For more info Check out the Blog http://deepsixcycles.blogspot.com/

Our aluminum pegs are $85 plus shipping

100_6260.jpg

100_6261.jpg

Our Brass pegs are $130 including shipping in the USA.

100_6198.jpg

100_6227.jpg

xs+brass+peg.jpg

Tom gets my approval for his sweet work. I've got a set of his brass pegs here in the shop and they are NICE!

Make sure to check him out for other stuff like tank mods, Handlebars, Solid Brass Grips, etc...

The brass in the pictures is actually Hex stock. So no knurling it. But I could make you a set like the ones I offer for the harley crowd with the Stainless XS adapters if you like. Next month knurling a set of pegs will be an extra $5 and Polish will be an extra $15. The Hex ones are cool as the day is long how ever! The pictures may not quite capture their complete radness...

I took a second look and I see what you mean about the hex.
I've tried a couple of peg thoughts, and it comes down to stability.
With the straight hex set hows the footing? Everything I've tried slips my foot.

New England is a pain when it comes to weather conditions, its always ....sunny....rain.....cloudy....then more rain.....more sun...(A spark of hope!!!!):thumbsup:......

..... then more rain.... :( You know what they say about the weather in New England? "If you don't like the weather wait 10min". Sadly that saying is true.

So any kinda moisture on those pegs along with the engine vibration kicks your foot off around the curvies. :shrug:

Im from Maine originally. I have to say I think the weather swings a lot faster here in the mountains. But its all good we have a longer riding season.

Any how it would be no problem to set you up with a set of my other brass pegs (Round) with knurling. But if you have such a big problem with your feet sliding all around no guarantees that these will fix it...

Back