Daddy G Conversation Continued Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no interest in either side, but if you do have a legitimate complaint, go over to www.ic3.gov This is "the Internet Crime Complaint Center" Internet involved crime is a federal offense, the organization is supported by the FBI and others.

Go to the site, fill out a complaint. Be prepared to have all documentation that is pertinent available, ie., checks, PayPal invoices, emails, etc. They work fast. They will contact the authorities in his district and they will take it from there.

I have had two instances where the IC3 has "urged" the other parties to refund my money or face federal charges. It is a serious crime, and they take it serious. In both instances i had my money back within two weeks.

I had a similar incident where i took it to the open forums, it got me no where fast. IC3 is the proper course of action here.

sorry for my bad spelling, just wanted to say thank you again for the people who wished me good luck its very nice of you people to wish me that. time will tell what happens until than everyone take care and ride safe..

So would yours. Or you'res. :laugh:

John

I guess nobody found my shenanigans and intentional misuse of the word you're instead of the possessive tense as clever as I did. I thought it was cheeky and fun, but your shenanigans are just cruel and tragic.....

A Super Troopers quote finally pays off!

I have no interest in either side, but if you do have a legitimate complaint, go over to www.ic3.gov This is "the Internet Crime Complaint Center" Internet involved crime is a federal offense, the organization is supported by the FBI and others.

Go to the site, fill out a complaint. Be prepared to have all documentation that is pertinent available, ie., checks, PayPal invoices, emails, etc. They work fast. They will contact the authorities in his district and they will take it from there.

I have had two instances where the IC3 has "urged" the other parties to refund my money or face federal charges. It is a serious crime, and they take it serious. In both instances i had my money back within two weeks.

I had a similar incident where i took it to the open forums, it got me no where fast. IC3 is the proper course of action here.
What a helpful and informative post. Frank, I think you have found the help you were looking for!

I guess nobody found my shenanigans and intentional misuse of the word you're instead of the possessive tense as clever as I did. I thought it was cheeky and fun, but your shenanigans are just cruel and tragic.....

A Super Troopers quote finally pays off!

No, but this is pretty funny. :D

John

Wow part 2 . If it means that much to you march your happy ass over there and get your shit! Don't whine on the internet ....do something!!! Either get the law involved or get street credit. The end.

Posted via Mobile

i'm sure he'd love to but from my personal understanding (and from what the OP has also said) rich re-located and is now back in staten island somewhere unknown to him, dipshit. :doh::banghead:

i'm surprised at how many of you don't give a shit about this man's plight. this is a terrible thing that's happening and he wants it resolved. yet somehow, the only support you folks can muster up has come in the form of shit talking, super trooper jokes (I WANT A GODDAMN LITER OF COLA!), and petty critiques of grammatical errors.

it's a god damn shame.

anyway, this will be the last time i contribute to this thread. good luck, mr. white.

i'm sure he'd love to but from my personal understanding (and from what the OP has also said) rich re-located and is now back in staten island somewhere unknown to him, dipshit. :doh::banghead:

i'm surprised at how many of you don't give a shit about this man's plight. this is a terrible thing that's happening and he wants it resolved. yet somehow, the only support you folks can muster up has come in the form of shit talking, super trooper jokes (I WANT A GODDAMN LITER OF COLA!), and petty critiques of grammatical errors.

it's a god damn shame.

anyway, this will be the last time i contribute to this thread. good luck, mr. white.

Maxwell, a lot of good advice has been given. Apparently lawyers have been called and both Rich and the OP have been informed of the proper channels that these things go through. It's up to them to settle this now, and we're just awaiting the final story before we pass any judgement. A little light heartedness might go a long way for everyone involved.

For everyone's information, i was just contacted privately by another board member, a new guy, who claims that he too may have been fucked over by Daddy G. He informed me that he had given Daddy G over $1,700 to begin a build for him, and that Daddy G suddenly stopped returning his phone calls, e-mails, and cut all communication with him.

He reported that Daddy G's old number is now owned by someone entirely different.

If you guys think something is right with ANY of this, you're a bunch of ass holes. I don't care how wealthy some of you might be, or if you folks aren't sweating all the accusations, but this is out of control.

It's downright fucking theft.

Being that he pm'ed me rather than posted it publicly, I won't release this board member's name unless he decides to post himself. But keep in mind that this person is new here, didn't smash him publicly, and accidentally mistook me for someone having given Daddy G his money and asked me if I ever got any of it back. He has absolutely no reason to lie or deceive anyone.

This is fucking wrong, and an administrator should track Daddy G's IP address and tell these people at least the goddamn city where he's posting from.

I'm 95% sure that he returned to Staten Island.

No more posts about this. Enough has been said (strangely enough, mostly by people other than the parties that are actually involved). If someone has a problem, use the proper channels provided to you by law to resolve it. This forum is not your answer.

If you want to PM me about your problems or concerns with any of this, I'm here for you as your internet friend. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back