Wanted - decompression tappet cover for TX650

Dee_nice83

XS650 Member
Reaction score
PO removed it and its kick start only. I have the decompression cable but i need the decompression assembly/cover. And if anyone can help, is there anything else i need for it.

The lever that you pull to actuate the release in the tappet cover is integrated with the throttle and starter switch. If you need the throttle w/lever, PM me.

The lever that you pull to actuate the release in the tappet cover is integrated with the throttle and starter switch. If you need the throttle w/lever, PM me.

I do have the throttle w/lever already, its what im using except that cable is gone and i need the tappet cover to attach the cable for it. But thanks for the information. I see your from chicago. What part?

If you haven't found one already and have a plain jane square cover I would be willing to trade my linkaged cover.

PO removed it and its kick start only. I have the decompression cable but i need the decompression assembly/cover. And if anyone can help, is there anything else i need for it.

I have one along with the rest of valve cover set,also I can powder coat them any color if needed 779 770 9673

Back