Make Offer - Divorce Sale.. Alot of parts **Must go**

Hey man please give a updated list of what you have left. Just got a bike in to do and may need some parts
Thanks Rich

**** EVERYTHING IS BEST OFFER****
Moving out this Sunday!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING must go!!!

Hello all,
I have sold my xs650, divorced my wife, now I'm moving to a apartment and a have a ton of stuff for sale that I can't take with me. If you see something you like and you don't like the price, just make me a offer....

Coker 4.50 18 inch tire (20 miles on it)

Large non DOT custom painted helmet only worn 2 times

Revteck 3ohm single fire coils (Revteck's version of the green monsters)

PMA stator

Tappet cover set (painted black)

Tappet cover set (painted silver)

2 x oil delivery pipes

2 x Cam covers sets

Full set transmission gears
447 camshaft

2 x 447 rocker assembly

2 x 447 heads

447 jugs with stock pistons

2 x left side cover

Right side cover with oil pump

Right side cover without oil pump

Sump plate and filter

35mm lower triple tree

Compression tester

Engine stand

6 disc clutch assembly

Polished Stainless steel 1 inch riserless rabbit ear handlebars w/ mirror, clutch, and front brake master cylinder

New 520 33 tooth rear sprocket

Completely rebuilt 447 bottom end $80 obo plus shipping (will have to be shipped on a pallet)

I would be interested in the complete lower end if it is still available and I could get it shipped for a reasonable amount. Do you have a local shipper you work with?

Hi would you ship a oil delivery pipe to Canada. And how much would it be. Oh I forgot to ask what do you think would like for 1. Thank you. Rick

Still have stuff left? I'm interested in the 6 disc clutch, the compression tester and this left side cover. What are the prices and shipping to 92627?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 187
jimmy,
Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. But you can rise from the ashes of your previous life. And remember: one-half of all marriages end in divorce. The other half end in death!.....

Back