Does anyone else make a conversion kit for a 19" Mag wheel

Read the posts I have been very sympathetic to his situation. However being told for 4 weeks in a row that my stuff is being shipped is bullshit. I have talked to Robert many times and he seems like a great guy. however if you tell a customer you are going to do something do it. If he told me it was going to be 5 weeks to receive my parts. I would have pulled my engine and did that wile I waited. I wanted to take this thing to bike week this year and I don't see that happening.

So ummm, whats the engine got to do with the wheel? :laugh:

I'm sure he's a one man show, and all you guys seem way to quick to rush him. 4 weeks wait is a bit much if the communication hasn't been good, but 4-5 weeks out isn't that bad in this industry. I'm sometimes 2-3 weeks out on services, and a week or so out on parts, its just the way it goes.

I'm not just waiting on a wheel KIT I placed a large order with him what is really holding me up. is the tail section I want to re-loop the frame and fab up a tail light mount before sending it off to another powder coater as my oven is 4 inches too small for it to fit. I figured I would do the engine while the frame was away. If i was told 5 weeks I would be totally fine with that. however I was told my stuff was in a box waiting to go out for three weeks. I'm sorry but that is like dangling a candy bar in front of a kid then saying nope next week.
I will be in contact with you for a set of fork lowers if you'll have me as a cry baby customer.

I'm not just waiting on a wheel KIT I placed a large order with him what is really holding me up. is the tail section I want to re-loop the frame and fab up a tail light mount before sending it off to another powder coater as my oven is 4 inches too small for it to fit. I figured I would do the engine while the frame was away. If i was told 5 weeks I would be totally fine with that. however I was told my stuff was in a box waiting to go out for three weeks. I'm sorry but that is like dangling a candy bar in front of a kid then saying nope next week.
I will be in contact with you for a set of fork lowers if you'll have me as a cry baby customer.

Well, I'd go ahead and pull that engine, send in the crank and cam for a rephase, send me some fork lowers while you are at it, convert to a Permanent Magnet Alternator, and install all the other products I am planning to launch next month :laugh:

But thats just me :D

Seriously though, I hate to hear of anyone waiting too long without good communication from vendors. I always try to buy stuff when I don't need it, and it will show up in about 3 days. The minute I have to have it, it will be 6 months :banghead:

PS, if it is your birthday, you can cry all you want to. Email, PM, or call the shop line if you need anything. If you were just waiting on a Wheel Kit, I have one sitting here I could send out for mockup and you could send it back once you got yours. Can't help on the tail section though. Good luck

I will send my lowers as soon as I can get it torn down after mock up. I have new legs/emulators and seals waiting for them. whatcha got coming next month?

I will send my lowers as soon as I can get it torn down after mock up. I have new legs/emulators and seals waiting for them. whatcha got coming next month?

Cool deal, I am planning a few things right now that are in testing. Once they are tried and true, I'll release them. Gonna be a good new year for us XS650 guys :thumbsup:

Back