does this site have a ...

Poverty

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Buyer beware thread ?

I just got screwed on ebay over a set of cocktail shakers .. and was wanting to throw a warning out to other potential customers of the asshole

he neglected to metion that they have road rash and quater sized dent.... WTF!?

Anyways if there is a section for that Ill gladly dump his info and adress

I moved this thread to The Classroom forum since it is about the site.

We have a Feedback section for the Classifieds, but that is for feedback for transactions that take place on the site. Most people just post negative feedback for a shop, ebay user, or craigslist user in The Garage. If there is enough interest, maybe we could have a dedicated thread in the feedback section for transactions that take place outside of the site.

ah.. Im slightly confused as to where to post .. but Im deff interested in a feedback thread for off site transactions .. alot of other fourms I lurk have them .. and Id say since ebay is the largest swap meet it might be a cool idea to incorporate ?

Anyways .. Since im not sure where to post ill dump here ..

Dudes Ebay >>http://myworld.ebay.com/british.kom/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Dudes Adress >

The Bonneville Shop
2537 S. Broadway
Denver CO, 80210

Name that Apears On Ebay is Roger and Ewan

Phone Number is > 303-931-8538

Website is > http://www.thebonnevilleshop.com/

Hope this prevents someone else from getting screwd .. I now have one completley useless muff :*(

Not to mention He called me a "wanker" and said Ebay isnt walmart < still not sure on that one ??

Last edited:
Buyer beware thread ?

I just got screwed on ebay over a set of cocktail shakers .. and was wanting to throw a warning out to other potential customers of the asshole

he neglected to metion that they have road rash and quater sized dent.... WTF!?

Anyways if there is a section for that Ill gladly dump his info and adress
Spread the word on this DB so it doesn't happen to anyone else go to www.britbike.com

He has negative feedback for doing the exact same thing to someone elese .. you can find it if you check his feedback and just to clarifiy that what "xjwmx" said isnt the case .. heres some screen caps and pics of the item I recived

Ebay Listing>

6581652181_a73a30a27c_b.jpg

6581652187_2e66f37fc4_b.jpg

6581652189_a635a5bc51_b.jpg

This is what I recived >

6581681803_e6d08463bd_b.jpg

6581681637_c5939567f3_b.jpg

6581681557_89966188f3_b.jpg

6581681719_6721538d84_b.jpg

He has negative feedback for doing the exact same thing to someone elese

He has 100% positive, and 5 of 5 stars for accuracy of description. Better than me. Anyway, if you want to warn people then feedback is the way to do it. Nobody will read this. Everybody will read that.

but yeah I cant take a negative hit on my account so .. i

Sellers can no longer leave bad feedback for buyers, believe it or not. The button isn't even there for it. So clout and buffet him to your heart's content :D

Buyer beware on "as-is" if you do not ask for specifics, IE dents, scratches, corrosion, distortion, loose baffles, they sure as hell ain't gonna volunteer anything that's not already there. My bud has a small Indie shop and he deals with this crap all the time. He discloses as much as practical, and offers up a phone walk-thru to everyone that wants it so he can answer specific questions about the stuff. If it does not say "FLAWLESS", it ain't.

It states .. New (see description) then seller went on to state it has a broken exhaust clamp .. but the amount of un mentioned damage that was enough for pay pal buyer protection .. not to mention his extremely rude demeanor (remember kiddies Ebay CAN and WILL read your inbox messages) the seller also reported me for extortion and feed back maniping (because I left a negative)... all because I stated that if he wanted to refund just the 14$ for shipping I wouldn't worrie about it ..(attempting to work with seller over his own fuck up)

I sell on ebay funded my entire build from it .. and this type of shady ,sketchy bullshit is whats ruined the site ..

If something has a scratch I list it .. if its got a dent I list it .. the damage on those pipes was not miniscule nor was it minor

and to say it has a broken exhaust mount knowing the person is going to be pissed as shit when they open the box is missleading and nothing one can state in a listing short of (its got a chipped bell, a huge fucking dent , and whoever had them be for me laid the bike down ) is excusable no matter which way you try to say it

Yeah, so they put it in the new unused section but in the description it says it's used and damaged. Looks like you just didn't read it.

Next you will be complaining about buying a bike for $50 and getting a photo of the bike because you didn't read all the fine print.

Always read everything and check the location of the seller.

Ok some people arent getting it .. there are screen caps .. read it as if you were buying it .. if I told you I had XXXX pipes / muffs w/e told you yeah they got a broken exhaust clamp easy fix though .. but are like new condition .. and received the following .. tell me how you would react ? you can honestly say you wouldnt be pissed ?

srsly please .. step right Up I have a bunch of like new stuff to sell you guys ..

Back