does this site have a ...

Here is the thing. If I were buying these I would have noticed it was put in New and states in the description that they are used and broken. That would be my red flag to move on or at least message the seller about the problem before bidding.

You are most likely going to have to eat your $31.

There was 10 bids on these. Just put them back up for sale and let someone else buy them. Just make sure you take better photos of them so a new seller will know what they are buying. I'm sure you can unload them if you wanted and recover some of your money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...8CuABOE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_593wt_1358

I would dispute this.

I work for Ebay and this is not a good transaction and to mention one issue and not the rest screams of douchbaggery.

If I read as new and the user mentioned the broken bracket. It can be conscrewed that the bracket may be secondary to the pipes and their condition. I also notice he avoided showing the other damage in pics.

Yes she got a good price but that does not give him the right to be deceitful.
Make sure to give this guy the rating that is appropriate.

I did .. and he reported me for feed back extortion so they removed it .. i spoken with 2 other people that have left him negative feed back and they stated he did the same thing to them.. he good at what he does .. and ebay does nothing about it but praise

I agree that the seller was wrong and is a douche for not fixing the problem. Listing it as new was his mistake. But I really don't think you will be able to do much about it. Just be glad it wasn't more $$.

Just have to read the whole listing next time and if there is anything that you don't like, don't buy. I eagle eye every detail when i bid, and even then I cross my fingers that I don't get ripped off.

Once I bought some headphones on eBay and later realized that they were counterfeit from Hong Kong. They only lasted 6 months before breaking. Oops. $60 down the drain.

I did .. and he reported me for feed back extortion so they removed it .. i spoken with 2 other people that have left him negative feed back and they stated he did the same thing to them.. he good at what he does .. and ebay does nothing about it but praise

Sorry I missed that. They take the extortion thing very seriously and error on the side of the seller. You're better off asking for a full refund and returning the item or just disputing the item though paypal/ebay. Don't say anything about negative feedback or a partial refund to make it all better. It kind of sucks because a lot of times that is all that is needed to correct a situation, but I guess too many sellers have been abused by "refund me $50 and I won't leave negative feedback". :shrug:

POV
DADDYG here. I have been selling on EBAY a long time with over 2000 feedback and you have rights to get your money back and its hard to change negitive feedback as a seller unless you call and deal with someone directly at EBAY. I just got negitive feedback from a guy who i pulled the sale because the part was damaged when i took it apart and seen it contacted the guy and said pipe no good and he said i resold it and i look at it everyday at the garage because its useless. I called and fought with EBAY and they said no you got it it stays because the buyer would not remove it . So there is something shaddy here he must have a contact or he is a big seller for them. Call PAYPAL and you got 45 day for your case to get your money back. NEW MEANS NEW no marks and they will help you. If you need help with your case and i can help EMAIL me at DADDDYGCYCLES@yahoo.com
There are good people on EBAY and some just make the good look bad
BE GOOD
DADDYG

If the buyer does the wrong thing in ebay's eyes, the seller can get negative removed without calling ebay. I had a buyer leave me negative feedback for an item he decided to not pay for. He marked it as paid and left the negative feedback. Ebay removed it relativity quickly once I reported it using some online form. Feedback extortion is another easy one for sellers to get negatives removed. As a buyer, never ask for a partial refund. Just report the item as not described and leave it up to the seller to suggest solutions. Most will make it right. :twocents:

EBAY has changed over the years and most of it good but they did take away the seller giving negitive feedback to the buyer which i think is good because you just don't want people going back and forth on negitive feedback. Now the buyer and seller can coment right on each others site which does not remove. So i think its a better way to let people know how good or bad either party was treated. I sell a lot on EBAY and sell all over the world and have very good contacts overseas with people that bought from me and now i can reach out for parts that i wasn't able to before. So you can use EBAY in other ways with friends you meet. I run adds on other site too but most of those sites are just tire kickers and never show up. If someone gives you a negitive and you are a good seller respond on his ebay and let people know. The guy that gave me negitive and yes its staying EBAY will not remove it after reading his other feedback i see he tried to scam someone else. I just don't sell JUNK if i think the part is going to come back at me i will pull the part. I get parts in that look good and snap the picture and put it on in this case when i broke pipe down it broke on one of the pipes .That was coming back so i pulled it. So i will wear the negitive as a badge of not checking. POV go onto his site and leave a message it stays.

Back