Down south for a couple days

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Had to escape NJ for a couple days and head south to take care of my grandson. So here I come my favorite town Carolina Beach NC. I also got to go to Myrtle Beach area to check out a build for one of my best friends. If this guy doesn't have 15 bikes in his garage he has 40 HAHA. We built so many bike together that now that we are both retired we are going to do two MUTAN BUELLS just for fun . I think he has 10 custom frames just sitting. OK I can be reached by phone if you need me. I just sent out three harnesses so get to work guys. Talked to a nice guy in WI last night who had questions on his 72 because color of wires were different and need to look up original wire diagram for 72 so he can see if his colors are correct.
TWOMANY you are the GODFATHER of early bikes LOL he need colors for ALTERNATOR and POINTS. He has 6 wires on ALT 3 whites 1 red 1 blue 1 yellow 1 Green Any help on posting would help he is keeping points and staying stock
OK guys have a great weekend and you may see me floating around in down town WILMINGTON. Look fot the bald guy pushing a baby HAHA:thumbsup:

...So here I come my favorite town Carolina Beach NC.

Enjoy your trip & visit Rich.
Probably a good idea.
We're going to be shipping tropical and hurricane moisture up to our Northeast friends.

... Talked to a nice guy in WI last night who had questions on his 72 because color of wires were different and need to look up original wire diagram for 72 so he can see if his colors are correct.
TWOMANY you are the GODFATHER of early bikes LOL he need colors for ALTERNATOR and POINTS. He has 6 wires on ALT 3 whites 1 red 1 blue 1 yellow 1 Green Any help on posting would help he is keeping points and staying stock...

Waitaminit... XS2?

Isn't that the newfangled contraption with modern hydraulic brakes and electric starter?

Ok, lemme see. 6 wires - 3 white, red, blue yel, green.
Yep, adds up to 7.

Now we're in trouble.

Here's a couple of schematics, the colored one shows the yellow wire and safety relay.
Have him join and post-up on here. No shortage of help with this crowd...

Attachments

• XS2-TX-wiring.jpg
    XS2-TX-wiring.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 79
  • XS2-TX650-WiringColor.jpg
    XS2-TX650-WiringColor.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 90
Back