Electric start turns over but won’t fire

double check the pilot jet orifice that one is TINY, and or bump them up one size. How does the slide drop test do? run it into that bad stumble hit the kill switch pull the plugs what do you see? need to find out if you are going lean or rich. I've found that BS34's will idle even if the float valves are leaking like sieves.
Boxes, air boxes. I find my stock carbs run best when they are sucking through the factory airboxes.

I've found that BS34's will idle even if the float valves are leaking like sieves.
All part of limping you back to base, where you can fix it. I've had innumerable bad problems, but never one that left me on the side of the road. Knocking on wood now of course...

double check the pilot jet orifice that one is TINY, and or bump them up one size. How does the slide drop test do? run it into that bad stumble hit the kill switch pull the plugs what do you see? need to find out if you are going lean or rich. I've found that BS34's will idle even if the float valves are leaking like sieves.
Boxes, air boxes. I find my stock carbs run best when they are sucking through the factory airboxes.
I upped the pilot from a 42.5 to a 45 the slide test was fine and my plugs look right on the money I’ll check the float valves tonight never thought of that....thanks for all the replies

Back