7.5 KB · Views: 100
  • airheads logo.jpg
    airheads logo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 129
  • R75-6%20(12).jpg
    R75-6%20(12).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Wow... impressive on many levels. Great story! :) Makes me blush to think that I worry about riding my TX 18 miles to work after a carb conversion or other mod, repair, ect....

TC

Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? .........Oh, my, yes! I guess I can't brag about my cross-continent trip last Spring, can I! That is a very, very cool story! :thumbsup:

After this Summer's trip around the perimeter of the US, I'm gonna write about Gramma's who ride like they still hadn't heard of arthritis, or lower back pain, or Granddaughters who want some attention......hopefully, being on a BMW R80/7, it will be a boring but beautiful trip.......don't need any drama! :)

I always love reading about women who ride long rides......oh, and speaking of; Lois Pryce will be in Tacoma, Washington on 3/19, at South Sound BMW, if anyone in the area wants to hear her speak and talk with her. I'm going to be there. Meanwhile, :bike:Everyone!!

I'm surprised MotorCyclist published this article, I had a subscription, once (5 years free), and found their attitude was "if it doesn't go 200 mph with the rider in a fetal position, it's not a motorcycle".
Perhaps they just published this to their web page, I can't see them actually putting this type of story in print, the motorcycle in the article is not a crotch rocket.

Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? .........Oh, my, yes! I guess I can't brag about my cross-continent trip last Spring, can I! That is a very, very cool story! :thumbsup:

You brag all you want Barb.....we'll second it! I thought of you when I first read the article and posted it. Did so with hopes that you'd be among those who found and enjoyed it too.

You're counted as a "brother" sister! Blue

Back