Wanted - Engine Stand - preferrably in Australia

Dax 650

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Looking for an Engine Stand to assist in my rebuild and while I can find one at a good price on ebay, the shipping from the US to Australia is a killer (about $70 International Priority). So if any Aussies have one available locally, or if a kind US seller has one and can get it to me here in Australia at a more reasonable postage cost please let me know.

It doesn't have to be fancy or pretty and used will do me just fine too. So long as it will stop my engine from rolling off a bench and onto my foot then I'm going to be happy.

Thanks!
Dax

Make one, plans are on here. Search for "engine stand", posted by Alfredo originally I think. I knocked one up from some crap angle I had laying around.

Unfortunately that's outside the scope of my workshop which has tools for loosening and tightening things, but not for manufacturing things. I don't really want to cut some angle iron with a hack saw and if I'm gonna buy a tool for a one off job I might as well pay the postage for the pre-made jobby. I appreciate the suggestion though and 10 years ago when I had access to a better workshop I would have had a crack at it.

Back