For Sale - Engines, Fenders, Wheels, Battery Boxes. Brakes, Gas Tanks Etc

Uglies

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a bunch xs650 stuf from 1975-84 which include Engines, Fenders, Wheels, Battery Boxes. Brakes, Gas Tanks, Some electronics, Gas Tanks, Side Covers for Engines, and Side Covers , Brake Rotors, bottom half`s and top halfs of engines, some headlights and blinkers. couple seats, backrests.

No Forks, Or Triple Trees, No Frames, No Carbs.

SELLING CHEAP TO GET RID OF IT ALL, Pm Me with what You need and Price You are willing to pay.

Please keep in mind im not sure what year the parts are from but can send pics of anything you ask about. Email me at wefindmotorcycles@gmail.com as i can not figure out how to send pics via xs650 forum sorry.

Last edited:
looking for a slotted right side front disc brake rotor in great cond. also rear brake master cylinder and caliper+mount

Im kinda a novice at figuring out what the parts look like that some people are looking for but if you send me a pic of what these parts are then I can match it up with what is here and can give you a price or you can tell me what you would be willing to pay for it. I take paypal as well. ..Thanks

I can not figure out how to insert pics into the posts so please email me with what you need at wefindmotorcyces@gmail.com

- - - Please keep in mind im not sure what year the parts are from but can send pics of anything you ask about. Email me at wefindmotorcycles@gmail.com as i can not figure out how to send pics via xs650 forum sorry.

Hi Uglies,
what I do is send photos to my Photobucket site.
It's ctrl+c to suck copy one off photobucket then ctrl+v to include it in a post sent to this site.

Pics of wheels i have can be seen http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/agoodguy/slideshow/xs650 wheels
xs650%20wheels

Back