bowhoc95

bowhoc95
Reaction score
Some XS/chopper events Thread start:

June 17 Nicolette Island: Blind lizard ralley
July 14th..Full Tilt Chopper show..St Paul
July 21: Bearded Lady..NE MPLS
1st Thursday Delano's Pizza S. MPLS

Have yet to hear about a possible Full Tilt #2 ( Last year was great)

Any more?

Last edited:
I am in MN and do first thursday (dulanos pizza) from time to time. I have not heard of any formal XS650 clubs - I see you have a couple here I dont know of any others though. I hope to get more info and attend one or both of em in june/july!!
:thumbsup:

I'll probably be at Delanos on Thursday but with my Raider since the xs isn't finished. If you see a Black slammed Raider with my Avatar on the speedo...that's me. :)

Hey C-Zoom, I believe I sold you a XS center stand & you picked it up with that raider..awesome machine!, My XS I finished up this winter..See you next Thursday..

Attachments

• m & t Chop.jpg
    m & t Chop.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 161
Yep That was me. I'm hoping to have the xs done in Late May Early June. Just waiting on the wife to clean up her motor before we start the reassembly. Here's where its at presently http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17133&highlight=Wife%27s+chop

Glad to hear you finished your's up...looks reallg good!. I'm really looking forward to getting it done so I can start my own xs project.

I'll try to catch you Thursday.

Hey, Like the look of the wife's bike. If I remember our conversation right, she's the one pulling the trigger on the design & fab work right?...Like her eye for style & line..

Mostly. She decided all the angles and parts. I've done the research and shown her lots of pics. She stripped and chopped it, her cousin and I welded it. She'll do most of the reassembly under my observation.

Definitely not going to make Delanos this month, damn bike decided to start leaking brake fluid and lose the license plate lights. Parts ordered, test postponed, maybe next month.

Not going to make it this month either..Got a call last night, buddy is pounding the walleyes on the rainy, gotta go. May delanos for sure..Any XS'ers willing to meet up on the north end late afternoon for a ride in let me know...

Only a few regulars and scattered metric fans. Alot of shiny 30k trailered in harleys, and very expensive SS customs. Back in the day this was a meetup for british bikes and grew into oldschool japanese as well. You could go down and see everything - BSA snortin nortins trumpets xs's CB's H1's H2's old ducks - whatever you imagined, they are few and far between now there. I hope I missed prime time at dulanos tonight. I also hope this doesn't turn out to be a smokey burnout mini-sturgis.
I'm planning on running down next month too, if I see any XS's I will at least try to drop a word or two - Royer :thumbsup:

OK, Dulono's Thurday May 3rd...Same game plan, meet @ the Depot? What time?...Just met w/Alex gave him a Engine Guard for his XS, He is also going to Dulonos.

Back