Events/Rides in Minnesota Thread

Taking a friend from Hopkins down to the DNR's 'Mystery Cave' park by Spring Valley on Saturday. Will be taking 52 to Hampton and then 56 south to I90. Probably will take 52 the whole way back. Going for the 3:30pm, 2-hour, $20 tour. :D

If anyone's interested, Saturday i'll be meeting some people to do the river road from Little Falls to Sartell.

PM for details

I will be going to bearded lady on saterday, hope I will bump into a couple of 650's there also looking for people interested in starting a club with building and riding xs 's as main interests..lets hear your thoughts...

Few of us out of Blaine & Ham lake will be at the Bearded Lady..best show of the year. Full tilt was cool, lots of vintage choppers,diggers, triumphs & a few xs's to boot...

I will be going to bearded lady on saterday, hope I will bump into a couple of 650's there also looking for people interested in starting a club with building and riding xs 's as main interests..lets hear your thoughts...

Hell yeah, I've got a rider and a garage diva right now ha. I live in minneapolis but keep the bikes in plymouth.

I'm going down to Bluecat Motors for their Third Thursday event. It's mostly Japanese and British bikes, very few Harleys. I hope to see a few XS's

Hey from NJ, my wife says hi, she born n raised in Faribault. Ive been out there a few times. Beautiful Country and plenty good people! Ride Free!

hi guys im in farmington but what i know for events is

First thursdays dulano's of the month

bluecat motors 3 thursday the month

june 14th-15th http://www.vikingmc.org/ state fair grounds antique bike show pretty much all bikes up to 1992 im assuming

following weekend is back to the 50's

hi guys im in farmington but what i know for events is

First thursdays dulano's of the month

bluecat motors 3 thursday the month

june 14th-15th http://www.vikingmc.org/ state fair grounds antique bike show pretty much all bikes up to 1992 im assuming

following weekend is back to the 50's

My wife and I are coming up from Texas to see the Antique Motorcycle Show at the Minnesota Fairgrounds on June 14/15 2013.
We hope to see you there.
We'll be the ones in a Toyota pick-up with Texas Plates and a couple of XS650s in the back. :D....Al

Last edited:
Update on the details if no one is able to redirect to the http://www.vikingmc.org website

Huge outdoor swap meet in the campground under the Minnesota State Fairgrounds water tower.
Indoor show at the Progress Center Building next to the camp ground.
Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Admission $5 - Kids 12 and under free with paying adult

Do you wrench on old bikes but need a little help? Do you want to take the plunge but don't know where to start? We will be holding mechanic's seminars all weekend to help you with your projects no matter what your skill level. From workshops on how to decide if a bike is worth restoring to advanced topics of Linkert Carb resleeving, our show is the place for you to get the knowlege you need. Check back often for a complete list of seminars and workshops.

MEET LOCAL MECHANICS

Did you know that the Twin Cities area is one of the best places to find vintage mechanics, services and parts? Our show is the perfect location to network with local shops and mechanics that work on the old stuff. You'll find out where you can order parts for your project and where you can bring the more difficult pieces to get the job done right.

HUGE OUTDOOR SWAP MEET

The campground surrounding the Progress Center hosts an antique swap meet full of hard to get parts for your vintage restoration project. You'll find whole motorcycles in various stages of rebirth and all those bits you've been looking for to finish that project in your garage!

OLD BIKE RIDE

Join in on a ride with the antique motorcycles. Friday evening we'll be heading out for a pizza run to John's Pizza Cafe. Saturday afternoon, we'll head out again for a long run through the parkways of St Paul and Minneapolis.

ill be riding the 78 xs650 special reversed clubmans bars crap flat black paint job mag wheels ill be there

Nate

Back