Experience with this cylinderkit?

It is a tight situation as is, as I am leaving for France, don't want to tinker with jetting, just get on the road.

How is the quality?

hi in australia in the xs650 community,,,, there,s several that have used the mikesxs 750 kit,,, made by hiedenand none have had any problems,,, with them... regards oldbiker

Hello

In relation to my oil usage, I'd like to know if anyone has anything to say about this cylinderkit.

http://www.xs650.biz/p/28/3127/mo74-cg|22=5/#05-0641-650cc-replacement-cylinder-and-piston-kit-533-

If you want to keep it a 650 you should pull it down to determine where the oil is going .You may just need a set of rings, valve guide seals and a gasket set.If you find it needs a rebore then the complete 650 or 750 kit would be an option because either would save the boreing costs .The 750 kit does come with teflon coated pistons and the extra torque allows taller gearing which helps with the vibration issues.I have not had the opportunity to use either of these kits as they where not available.We had to replace the sleeves to get 750cc which meant alot more cost.Our customers all loved the torque increase .

Back