For Sale - F/S: titled yammy neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/86? What kind of Yamaha are we talking about here?

pretty sure its a yx600 neck going by the vin. could also be a v-max. mabye someone knows for sure. but either way, title doesnt state a model so i dont think it would really matter in the case of swapping to another yammy

pretty sure its a yx600 neck going by the vin. could also be a v-max. mabye someone knows for sure. but either way, title doesnt state a model so i dont think it would really matter in the case of swapping to another yammy

The title doesn't, but the DMV may record it as the wrong bike when processed. Bad juju.

there are people selling xs650 necks for 100-150 shipped all day, im not sure why anyone would pay anything over 20 bucks for a yx neck. not really trying to be a dick here but you've gotta be realistic.

there are people selling xs650 necks for 100-150 shipped all day, im not sure why anyone would pay anything over 20 bucks for a yx neck. not really trying to be a dick here but you've gotta be realistic.

well i understand youre not trying to be a dick and i thank you for the information. i am selling this for a friend of mine(dirtnap) if anyone has been in the game long enough, they know troy and know he is very fair. he gave me a price to throw it up for and thats all i did. i can tell you that locally, we see titled necks and frames go from 250-400 bucks. i can also say i guess im sorry that we didnt accept the offer for 100 shipped a few weeks back when this neck first went up.:banghead: i guess these are the situations that you can refer to that little quote, "its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it." not many chopperheads over here that are building frames from scratch to i can understand your argument over not seeing why anyone would want this. but for someone in that position, this is a great piece

so on that note... 100 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back