Facebook Login Removed

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The ability to log in using your Facebook account has been removed. Maybe temporarily, or maybe forever.

If you log in using Facebook, you will need to create a password for your account using the forgot password link and start logging into the site directly using your username (or email), and new password.

Facebook has really cracked down on external connections since the Mark Zuckerberg's Hearing on Data Privacy and Protection a year or so ago. I need to update the site to go along with their current demands for how the login is implemented, and that's not happening immediately, so the login had to go.

If you are having any problems logging in, send an email to admin@xs650.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The ability to log in using your Facebook account has been removed. Maybe temporarily, or maybe forever.

If you log in using Facebook, you will need to create a password for your account using the forgot password link and start logging into the site directly using your username (or email), and new password.

Facebook has really cracked down on external connections since the Mark Zuckerberg's Hearing on Data Privacy and Protection a year or so ago. I need to update the site to go along with their current demands for how the login is implemented, and that's not happening immediately, so the login had to go.

If you are having any problems logging in, send an email to admin@xs650.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm fine with no FB login

Back