Sold / Found / Inactive - FEELIN' CRANKY? $30 EACH SHIPPED CONUS

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
We're into the heavy stuff now. Two salvage 447 cranks, both missing left outside race, more runout than I like to see, rod clearance well outside spec., don't like the looks of the rod small ends. These are cores to rebuild, not usable assemblies. If you're doing a real build (as opposed to a cosmetic makeover), you might find these useful. Buy one or both, but bundling shipping is a no-go due to box size.

Same deal, check by mail only, no negotiation (shipping the large flat rate box costs $21.60), no reductions down the road, no trades or offers, ad comes down after 10 days.

Last edited:
Dick, what’s the price on these? I see the shipping price but no price for the cranks.

Received two nice boxes today and it's all lovely! Very fast from USPS!

Ok guys - I'm not greedy - so you have the weekend, until I wake-up Monday (crack O'noon). If these are still for sale, I will buy them gladly.

The 20ton press and the dial gauges need something to do. May be Carrillo (or some such) bits involved;)

I think so, but IIRC it was a long time back and didn't go into enough detail to be very useful. Could even have been on XS650 Garage USA. Go for it! I'll send tracking numbers soon. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back