Finally Done!!!!! 3 years and 5 stitches..

lukach4

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So picked up this 1980 g from a client of mine exactly 3 years ago this month. After a lot of blood sweat and beers, and help from many of you out there, Shes finally complete and on the road.. The transformation is exactly what I wanted.. Just wanted to share and Thank everyone who helped along the way. Im very proud.... I'll get more pics up soon... and a video..

Attachments

• bikestart.jpg
    bikestart.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 282
  • bike finish 1.jpg
    bike finish 1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 310
  • bike finish 2.jpg
    bike finish 2.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 299
  • bike finish 3.jpg
    bike finish 3.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 258
tc bros. hardtail. fender I picked up from a local trailer supply store.. $15!!Made it cheap and easy to go through a couple before I figures it out. same ones being sold on E-Gay for $40 +.... paint is all rattle can.. Duplicolor at autozone..

Looks good! Not 100% my style but that's what makes this fun, everyone's bike looks a little different. I can appreciate the work you have put into it and the attention to detail is nice. You took your time and did it right. I hope to be where you are someday. Three years sounds like a reasonable goal. Hopefully, without the stitches.

Super job & I like everything about it. Just a suggestion, but in looking at your rear fender pillion you might try turning it around 180 degrees. I think it would look better and would be easier for your lady to sit on.

Thought about the pillion pad thing.. She is not excited about the pad anyway.. it looks like a thick pad but compresses down with very little weight. Guess we will find out this weekend..:bike:

Back