Finally made a small U-tube video

bobber33

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
still tuning the bikes but here is a little vid of them starting and stuff...
Waiting for an HD camera, but this will have to do for now

:D

great video...both of your bikes look so cool you can see all the work and time which was put into them...

Can you tell me about a little the small side mirror and were did you get it, is it mounted onto the end of the grip? I saw two different mirrors on "Dime city cycles". One looks like it has more adjustments then the other...and a $10 dollar price differance...does the vibration of the bike shake the mirror into trash?

Last edited:
great video...both of your bikes look so cool you can see all the work and time which was put into them...

Can you tell me about a little the small side mirror and were did you get it, is it mounted onto the end of the grip? I saw two different mirrors on "Dime city cycles". One looks like it has more adjustments then the other...and a $10 dollar price differance...does the vibration of the bike shake the mirror into trash?

I just bought the cheep 2 pack of bar end mirrors. I think they are by Bikers Choice.
About $25 each.
Mount in the end of the bars with a compression type fitting. They may vibrate loose with the crapy bolts that come with them, but just swap out the hardware and tighten it ALOT.
seems to stay where i want it. After a few rides it's still in the same place, so seems to be fine.:thumbsup:

I looked on bikers choice...but i didnt see any mirrors...but like i said i see a few on Dime city cycles...you bolts the mirror right over the end of grip?

Got them from my local bike store. They are very common, check them out for sport bikes.
They are simple bar end mirrors.... they mount in the end (hole) of the handle bar, not the grip. You will Need to cut a hole in your grip if it doesn't already have one.
Simple.

Just posted a short HD vid of the bike. Should be able to get great quality 1080p full screen video off this one. Just testing the camera but it's cool

Back