Finally took delivery...75 XS650

Vincenthdfan

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Well, after a lot of searching, many phone conversations, e-mails, payments deliberations and shipment waiting, its finally here to Washington State from Minnesota.

It took one month to the day in shipment, which isnt bad honestly.

She's way better than I had imagined, just gorgeous. Aluminums polished, seats perfect, tins are beautiful...🥰🥰🥰

1694278497044.png

1694278563187.png

Last edited:
Well, after a lot of searching, many phone conversations, e-mails, payments deliberations and shipment waiting, its finally here to Washington State from Minnesota.

It took one month to the day in shipment, which isnt bad honestly.

She's way better than I had imagined, just gorgeous. Aluminums polished, seats perfect, tins are beautiful...🥰🥰🥰

View attachment 251097

View attachment 251098
Congrats, she's a beauty.

Yes, my 3rd time with them and its always gone very well. 👍

Quality costs.
Beautiful bike. You will surely have lots or Joy. I see comments here about HaulBikes and when I came back into the fold 2 years ago, I used HaulBikes to deliver my "New to me XS650". Let us put it up front so there is no further questions. Ohio pick up to Wisconsin delevery was ~$700. But, break it down to discrete steps. A driver arrived at the seller and carefully loaded the bike. That driver dilivered his take (3, 5, 14 bikes) to a dispatch point in Philadelphia if I remember correctly. That dispatch point handled my new unseen treasure until they had enough bikes to make a Wisconsin shipment and again handled MY bike with care in dedicated trucks with very nice equipment to safeguard MY bike. I think HaulBike splite the shipment or drop shipped some bikes in Milwaukee. Haulbike loaded and unloaded MY bike 3 or 4 times and exercised care at every step. I recieved the bike in perfect shape. I was grateful for thier sevice. My bike had/has some cool custom paint and features so that care mattered to me.

Back