Follow me on a trip through Swedish autumnnature

Gyllenberg

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was up early this morning to go out with the bike all day until my nightshift at work starts, decided to take a few pics on the way.

Still frost on the car when I went out..

DSC_0193_zpsc4bc1290.jpg

DSC_0197_zpsd2ca5aa1.jpg

DSC_0199_zpsdcbad552.jpg

First stop was at an old sandpit where we once blown a car up with dynamite, that shit is funny! Also makes for neat pics

DSC_0204_zps847685f2.jpg

DSC_0206_zpse9383887.jpg

When I stopped for gas I met an old friend I hadnt seen in year, she wanted to try sitting on the bike so I snapped a pic of her

DSC_0208_zpsdaca49b7.jpg

Next stop was on a "brigde" kinda, thought it was neat

DSC_0209_zps3ea8af10.jpg

DSC_0210_zps579b1001.jpg

Dirtroads are allways fun!

DSC_0214_zps83a2ba86.jpg

Until you get wet on your thighs and notice its the newfilled gastank that had started leaking from the vibration.. Laid the bike down to drain it. Lucky it didnt start burning!!

DSC_0215_zpscc28cec8.jpg

DSC_0216_zpsd83c3ebc.jpg

Well, it was only about 20km home so mom took my pickup and came to the rescue. I guess this is a good reason to cut up the tank and narrow it!

DSC_0217_zps5698637d.jpg

All and all it was about a 155km trip in amazing autumnweather and I also met a funky dude talking about planets and stuff and found a car with an engine for my Citroen! Love it

Cool hippie xs :thumbsup:

Is that fork old calles fabrication, my friend got same looking piece in his tiumph.

Wonderful pictures! Cool XS650 customs. Changing seasons in Scandinavia! Lovely friend sitting on bike. And a classic VW Type 2 pickup!

Will you adopt me? Jeg kan snakke norsk, men jag kan laere att snakke svensk och! :wink2:

I lived there for a couple years in the 1980s.

Do you also have a thread with pictures of all your bikes, which are all old classics?

Nice! Seems you still have sun on your side of the bay. It's all rain here.

Pekka

I lived there for a couple years in the 1980s.

Do you also have a thread with pictures of all your bikes, which are all old classics?

Nice! Beautiful country but expensive to live there...

I made an introthread earlier with some of the bikes I got now and some I had before.

Nice! Seems you still have sun on your side of the bay. It's all rain here.

Pekka

Some days we do but mostly rain now :/ Piece of shit weather......

If Sverige is cheaper, then it get my vote!

That's one reason why I like the XS650.

And Mosin Nagants. But I prefer the Finnish versions when I can get them! Three cheers for Simo the sharpshooter! :thumbsup:

From my time in Norway, from everything I've read and learned since, and from my experiences with my M39, I'm convinced that there's some exceptional DNA in the Nordic lands. Great people. Great ideas. Great histories.

I'm glad I've got a little of that DNA in my veins too!

Back