For Sale - For sale; cafe builder (a bit of a fishing thread) Wisconsin

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
So as a bunch of you know the shed is overflowing. Here's what I am thinking about; I have the parts to build up a track/cafe bike. What I am proposing to sell is a titled 75 frame, a complete good running engine with overhauled carbs, a decent or better pair of stock alloy wire wheels and some tasty cafe type parts for a build.
Likely parts to include: a custom double disk front end (several to choose among), an XS750 standard gas tank, (ever popular with the cafe crowd) a couple of two in to one exhausts to pick from if desired. Since the whole thing is a bit touchy feely I am going to round number $1,000 and go from there. Any serious negotiations would have to be done here cash in hand with a truck or trailer. Figure on spending part of a day picking choosing and removing the wanted parts. Possible trades for early bikes or parts possible. This is a builder with good parts NOT a kick and go bike. I only have one title to go with this at this point.
Gary
Preference given to voice phone or direct email communication

Gary Goetz
Baraboo, WI 53913
608-434-2715
ziesler@bsupply.us

This may turn into a build/sell thread :laugh: here's a couple of pics I gotta warn you guys; I start putting this together and the price will change OR I might not want to sell at all!
The donor; titled chassis.
cafe start.JPG

The front end XS750 with custom alloy top triple new seals Maxim slotted rotors XS650 alloy wheel. tapered roller bearings naturally.
XS750 front end.jpg

TX750 (big drum) rear wheel and it will get the stiffer TX750 swing arm on bronze bushings.
TX750 rear wheel.JPG

Poor pic of an XS750 tank with the bottom edge straightened:eek:
XS750 tank.JPG

The engine is coming out today to be replaced by a good compression low miles unit with freshly overhauled 78-79 BS38 carbs.

79BS38s.jpg

Back