Wanted - forward or mid controls an gas tank exhaust

the_newb

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello too all an thanks for reading im in dire need of some forward or mid controls preferably aftermarket or custom made not sure what i wana go with yet basicaly the coolest cheapest ones i can get for my $ as im looking to get my first build on the road asap, also a gas tank not stock looking for a harley sportster or spirit (ithink or it may be called a sprint not sure but ill know it when i see it) or some kind of small penut bobber style tank as the backbone on my bike was shortened well apears to be any way because a stock tank is way to big also looking for a title because bike has over 400 in back fees i have allot of stocl parts to trade just let me know wht u have an what ur looking to trade for

thank you

I sell foward controls. They are very nice and bolt right on. I also have stock mids layin around. I sell some harley tanks and bobber tanks let me know how long you want it and I'll see what I have.

You said you need exhaust in your title,but nothing about it in the desc. I have a set of straight pipes/headers if you're interested in sounding awesome.

Thanks guys got exhaust on it's way an tank also just waiting for tracking number payment has been made thanks jr roxx ,now I'm just looking for forward or mid controls preferably with linkage an brake set up if possible an would prefer something different than the basic tc bros forwards unless they are cheaper than the site but would realy like some nice custom mods or forwards something u don't see all the time Or even if some one can make me a pair that would be great

An also I don't know why I said nice as long as they are cool/diffreny looking an function condition doesn't matter bare metal weld burns it's all good with me as my bike is going to be kind of a rat bike I guess u could call it
Thanks again everyone

Back