Wanted - Frame wanted

Gene

House of Detention
Reaction score
I'm looking for a xs650 frame. Prefer a frame with a tittle. It's okay if the back section is chopped up as I will be putting a hardtail on it. If a title isn't availble, i may be interested as well

have a hardtail frame all welded up for sale pm me for more details

Thank you for responding to my thread.

I won a hardtail from Voodoo Vintage from a contest on chopcult. Some of the stipulations on winning the hardtail is that I need to document my build on instagram and chopcult. I prefer a frame that is somewhat not too molested. Back hoop cut off or passenger pegs ect, is okay.

I have a late model one I was about to give to the junk man.. yours for shipping..no title on this one. I will get the weight and get shipping price if interested.. I am in Davenport, IA I also could meet you 1/2 way for gas, maybe at Dixion before get on the toll road. Gary

prolly can work sumpin out I'm in Baraboo. Black assassin in CHI zben trying to sell a lightly bobbed bike. his ads in the classies too.

I have a late model one I was about to give to the junk man.. yours for shipping..no title on this one. I will get the weight and get shipping price if interested.. I am in Davenport, IA I also could meet you 1/2 way for gas, maybe at Dixion before get on the toll road. Gary

I'm interested. Also, you're close so that is very helpful as far as shipping. I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time and make you drive.

I've got an '81 here I started cleaning up, hasn't run in a couple years, but not sure yet what I'm going to do with it. Clear title. Needs some wiring repair, found a couple damaged wires in the headlight bucket today. Drop me a line directly if you're still looking for a frame, this one is in good shape, hasn't been cut anywhere. Anyone needs a motor, carbs, forks, hubs, or anything else, let me know ... need to decide in the next day or two what I'm going to do with it. i'm in Sussex, just west of Milwaukee WI. robb.zimdars@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_4482.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_4481.jpg
    IMG_4481.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 147
Back