Fully Complete Frame Source?

Mitchell

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, for reasons I don't want to get into I need a complete frame. :banghead:

I know there are companies that make "full frames" but I'm not seeing any frames that have seat mounts, brake pivot, mid control mounts, and brake anchor, kick stand, and everything else already welded in.

Looking for a frame that I can bolt on everything else and ride. I'm not seeing this being a really cheap but who knows. Maybe I can find someone who has a frame ready to go. :bike:

I have all the parts for a great bike but no frame...

Help me out?

Talk to Hughs Handbuilt, Monstercraftsman, Pandemonium Choppers, Voodoo Vintage etc. etc.

I'm sure anyone of those companies can do a build for you with exactly what you want.

You might narrow the field alittle.
Rigid or swingarm? Solo, bench or vinyl over board cafe style seating?
Battery or no? Belt drive conversion or chain? Electric stash box or the headlight bucket?

thelowlife: Thanks bud!. I did already think of that I just figured it would be way too expensive to get them to build it. I was actually hoping to score a frame that some already had ready to go.

weekendrider:
rigid, solo springer seat, no battery, electric stash box (nothing crazy cool) and chain drive. I have the mounts for a headlight and everything.

yea Ive seen that and I thats too much money for me plus I dont need most of that package.

Thanks though

Sorry, I can't help with a ready made frame for ya but I am thinking of going with a custom built frame--drag my engine to a good local custom shop with a handful of ideas of where I want my bike. I have several parts I've been collecting. I'm figuring a local I know will do the work & tell me what I can't do too, plus get everything else done up right & right off the bat. Might be worth the $$$$.

Who ever you get to build your frame, make sure they can weld. I'm still haunted by the memories of things I welded with my little 115v mig. Now that I have been welding for a while I realize I was never getting the penetration I needed....

Iv been welding for 13 years. I have a 220v solar welder. I built the whole frame for my minitruck.

I wasn't referring to you.. I was just making a blanket statement, based on my experiences. Their are lots of talented and qualified people on this board

I currently have a frame with Jon @ Monstercraftsman getting a Voodoo hard tail put on really happy so far. I wanted everything tig welded and some odd stuff done they have been very helpful and are really taking their time to get it all just right. If you want to go the full frame route I would cut your neck off and send it to them to have one of the voodoo frames glued to it. They defiantly can add all the little pieces you want.

I feel like what youre asking for is a pretty tall order if you arent willing to shell out a lot of dough... it sounds like what you were hoping to score is someones frame that they used and decided to go another route after finishing their build. Either way, its gonna be tough to find.

Back