Gasolina Boots

Royboy

many roads, little time
Reaction score
North Central MN / Gold Canyon AZ (seasonal tramp)
My wife, (she's a saint) gave me a pair of Gasolina Classic boots for Christmas. I've been waiting 3 months for their arrival. They showed up today. They are outstanding!
Very good workmanship, comfortable when walking, smell like a Mexican leather shop, and to my eye they look great. I'm a happy guy and just wanted to tell somebody.:D

roy

I've been thinkin' 'bout these boots for a while. I'm a little gun shy 'bout buying boots on the net. How was the sizing? Close or spot on?

Perfect, they ask you to provide sizing info and tracings of you feet plus calf measurements. I wear a size somewhere between 7 and 7.5 depending on the shoe. When I buy shoes its always a crap shoot. These things fit great right out of the box because they are custom made for the buyer. Jeez, I sound like I work there. I do not. Just think the product is cool and a good value. Because they are custom it takes a while to get them. Three months in my case. Not sure but I think if you are a more common (average) size they probably have stock on hand.

roy

Last edited:
OK Dave, just for you I wore em' to work today. Understand we walk alot in our daily grind. By my estimate I walked around seven miles over the course of the day. Much of it on sand because we are prepping beaches for the summer season right now. The boots were fine, no rubs or pain. They won't be going to work tomorrow but plenty comfortable for walking home next time the XS decides that's what it wants me to do.

roy

smell like a Mexican leather shop, .:D

I bought some Mexican boots here in Austin for my birthday in Dec. I love 'em. They were the same price as Walmart boots, but sooooooo much better. And no insulation, which is good. At least for Mexico and Texas. I wear them every day trudging through this gritty dust they call dirt down here.

No good web presence for the store or brand though unfortunately. My impression is they just run up a pallet or two of them to this store here now and then.

Mexican boots are kind of becoming all the rage I think. A friend told me about a guy who liked his so much he bought a whole bunch for his construction crew.

Back