Get Ready to RAGE - It's the Fong Bros

Damn it must suck to be so jealous! This bike will pull more cash than any piece of shit stocker. The only reason the xs has inflated IS because people are cutting them up.

Posted via Mobile

you know what...now that you mention it...I do hate the fong bros....welding up a hard tail to my frame at a reasonable price...wtf

Ooooooooh SNAP! Those jerks! Those no good idiots won't stop destroying precious xs650's. How many times can they use that same stupid yellow headlight, annoying acute triangulated frame, death defying lack of a rear fender, totally stupid upside down handlebar combination and other parts each exponentially reducing the rideability? Oh no, that looks like an xs1 front hub! Those are kind of rare and they drilled a hole in it to add a strut bar. I think Raiders of the Lost ArK was originally about an xs1 drum. Oh, and what kind of nit wits would use 18 inch wheels front and back? People at the Yamaha factory are currently staging an uprising much like the ones in Egypt and Libya. I think I'm going to puke! The forks are 3 inches lower. Those will surely bottom out on a cigarette butt and all that rain spay from the back tire is going to make someone's neck wet. Useless, totally useless! Let's not even talk about these pictures. What are they, taken with a phone camera? Oh well, on the plus side, my stocker is worth more now that one more goes down under the hand of Fong.
obviously accomplished in the fine art of motorcycle design. but humour, and the ability to not take ones self too seriously? priceless. well done Fong

I am a huge fan of the 18's front and back. I love the stance of that bike, but I don't like hard tails. I'm a form follows function person.

That said, I think that bike has a great aesthetic.

I really like the build. I've liked all the Fong builds but one, but who cares what I think.

I'm glad I don't get (nor do I care) what ever the problem is with building a bike like this.

Question, why not jockey shift on this one? It would have fit the style, no? Customer specifics?

obviously accomplished in the fine art of motorcycle design. but humour, and the ability to not take ones self too seriously? priceless. well done Fong
well said my friend. Thanks for tech advice Fong bros. You inspire us to take it to the next level.. loffer.

No jockey shift because I only had 3 weeks of after work time to do this bike start to finish. I actually built it just as a display for a show and had to put the gastank on @ the show. Since then it's just been sitting. Plan on getting back to it in a couple weeks. Also, to the most recent posters, thanks for the good words.

Let the Haters Hate and the Creators Create is my moto.

You must be doin something right to make so many people angry.

Where do you find the yellow headlights? I have been looking for a 5 3/4" yellow on and off for a while now. Does it have a high/low beam or is it from an old vehicle?

Recently had the pleasure to see this bike in person. if you guys don't grab the chance to see/own a Fong Bros bike then your motorcycling world is incomplete!!!! Guaranteed!!

Back