giant rat found near county dump!

shotgunjoe

XS650 Hunter
Reaction score
This thing has to be 30lbs++. I was out walking my dog, a chiuahua, my dog could have fit in its mouth...

Disgustingly terrifying. :yikes:

IMG_20130425_110330_507.jpg

I've heard stories of those things down here, from the old germans in the area. Figured it was bs, till I got one on my game camera. Old german friend of mine glanced at the picture, said "Oh, yah! Ve used to shoot doze down at da creek ven I was a kid. Dat ist a 'youder rat'". (my guess at spelling, he didn't know how to spell it either) "Ya, Ya, dey git big, maybe 30 pounds, don' taste good tho".

Nope... lol. Thats what I thought at first,till I got closer. We have possums around here, but thats not one of them. Fucking thing gives me chills.

I saw something like that walk from a grown up vacant lot and across the street and down a curb drain. It was dusky dark and and I couldn't figure out what it was at first. Either a rat or a chupacabra. No cat or dog moves as creepily as that thing. Moved like a vampire or something. And cats and dogs don't go down curb drains...

I used to live fairly close to a landfill and you would see those bastards everyonce in a whole. they would be nearly 1.5 feet tall!

Back