Good 60-80 gallon compressors?

Well, seeing as my buddy SWORE up and down that I had a 220v outlet in my garage and was WRONG, I think it'll just get hard wired in.

That's a Chinook, made in Italy.

Sure is! The 2 stage pump is anyway. I've never heard a compressor so quite before. The tank and motor come out of indiana. Manufactured by beams big red air machines exclusively for snap on. Im not a name whore and could give to shits bout snap on. But for its ratings and price I payed for it I couldn't pass it up.

Posted via Mobile

How in the hell does a SATA require that much??? That's ridiculous.
The gun I'm looking at now requires about 7.2 CFM. Albeit, it is a $400 gun...

Price has nothing to do with the requirements. And yes that is what a SATA 3000 requires. The rp models require less. Its not a pissing match here. Just trying to steer you in the right direction. I hope your satisfied with your purchases

Posted via Mobile

I've seen tons of these pumps around, and built lots of units with them. They last well and are good value.

I hope to get a life time out of it. I had to replace the head gaskets at 200 hrs. Was only $60 with the valves so I changed it all. Over all very happy with it.

Posted via Mobile

Price has nothing to do with the requirements. And yes that is what a SATA 3000 requires. The rp models require less. Its not a pissing match here. Just trying to steer you in the right direction. I hope your satisfied with your purchases

Posted via Mobile

No, no! Wasn't trying to start one, haha. I was just saying... that seemed like ALOT for a gun.
My current compressor may not be the best, but it's all I could afford at the time and I got it for a steal. I could probably turn around and double my money.

I found an old Devilbiss 60 gallon on Kijiji last summer. $350 well spent. It's about 18cfm and runs really quiet. It's much quieter than my small CH 5 gallon I upgraded from. Has a huge cast iron 2 cylinder pump on it.

Back