Good Motorcycle Blogs/Websites

xander18

Hotrod Hobo
Reaction score
I have a bookmark folder of all my favorite MC blogs, etc. I'm sure that many of you have heard of many of them but I thought I'd put them up for those that hadn't. I'd also love to hear about any sites that you guys check in on regularly so this might be a nice gathering place for site recommendations.

These are listed loosely in the order that I click on them, that is how much I like them. I would like to note that I am not affiliated with any of these sites nor take responsibility for their content.

Bike Exif
This is an excellent blog by an Australian photographer so not only does he post beautiful bikes they are photographed excellently.

Silodrome
This blog has a little bit of everything but is one of my favorites. Very stylish gear suggestions.

Pipeburn
Another Australian blog with a nice general focus and excellent content.

The Kneeslider
This blog can be slightly more technical, with posts about new technologies etc, but still features a lot of nice old bikes.

Return of the Cafe Racers
In case you hadn't guessed, this site is for cafes. They've posted some fun videos, check em out.

Knuckle Buster
A good blog with a DIY focus.

Mulligan Machine
This guy builds bikes that I can afford! Mostly build logs of older Japanese cafes.

Southsiders MC
Southsiders is a little different and doesn't post very much, but when they do it's often interesting content.

Cyril Huze
Seems to focus more on industry news than building customs but it's always nice to be tuned in.

These last few links aren't blogs, persay, generally larger organizations or magazines.

Hell For Leather
I almost didn't include this one; it's the website of a magazine so 6 or 12 hours (I forget) after a story gets posted you need a subscription to view it. Still some interesting stuff on there.

Motorsport Retro
All motorsports, not just motorcycles.

The Sidecar
This is Motorcycle.com's blog, halfway between a magazine-type publication and a small blog, mostly new products.

Cycleworld
Motorcycle.com
No introduction necessary.

Bike Exif is my favorite!!

Return of the Cafe Racer is also great. Really good to "like" on Facebook. They are always posting some neat stuff!!

that working mans website is very hot, That is also on my to do list of what I need/want to learn. So much to do and learn and so little time...

Nice post up's bookmarked a few of them myself.

Back