Gordonscott closed 8th-27th

gordonscott

XS650exhaust.com
Reaction score
I will be closed from 6/8 to 6/27. I'm going for a well deserved bike ride :bike: it's been a long hard winter with 60hr work weeks, I need a break :D I'll be riding around the east coast between Mass and Georgia so if you see me wave :cheers:

So if I want a set of your curved drag pipes can I order them tonight or do I have to wait until you come back to get them?

Boy must be nice.
You down the SJ way stop by and have a beer.
Hi Rich, If I'm in the hood I will take you up on that :cheers: Before last year it had been over five years since I took a vacation :yikes: I'm just getting burnt out and really need it. I have no money but am staying with family and friends and campgrounds, taking the sidecar outfit :bike:

Well from looking at the pics I shouldn't have any clearance issues with anything on my bike so I'll finish the rest of my build and order them when you get back

I got a floor to crash on and a beach 5 min away. I am 10 min from WILDWOOD BOARDWALK and 5 min from CAPE MAY. So if your down this way i could use a day on the beach. People don't know what its like when you are in the BIKE BUILD BUSINESS STRESS STRESS STRESS. BUT i am too stupid to get out of it been doing it since 1973. I need some young guys to teach and retire.HAHA!!!!!
LATER MAN OPEN INVITE HERE INJOY YOUR RIDE

I got a floor to crash on and a beach 5 min away. I am 10 min from WILDWOOD BOARDWALK and 5 min from CAPE MAY. So if your down this way i could use a day on the beach. People don't know what its like when you are in the BIKE BUILD BUSINESS STRESS STRESS STRESS. BUT i am too stupid to get out of it been doing it since 1973. I need some young guys to teach and retire.HAHA!!!!!
LATER MAN OPEN INVITE HERE INJOY YOUR RIDE
Thanks for the invite Rich, it means a lot :cheers: Bike enthusiasts are good people, I find more willing to go out of there way for a fellow rider then those who won't :thumbsup:

Thanks bergoff :) Yamakazi, I'll be in Mooresville on lake Norman for a few days, not far from you, about 20mi I think? I have a friend thats a fabricator ( used to build racecars ) and lives in Michael Waltrip's guest house in Sherrills Ford, NC. I don't know Waltrip and don't follow nascar but will be at his house :D Main house is huge, guest house is over 2,500sq ft! Even has a helicopter pad on the property. House/land is curently for sale and my buddy will have to give up is bling pad when it sells.

I'll be in Mooresville on lake Norman for a few days...Michael Waltrip's guest house...bling pad...

Yep, Mooresville is just up the road (I-77). Lot of high dollar properties. Traffic's crazy up there...lake housing fast outgrew the road system. Some NASCAR drivers actually use the Iredell county back roads as a race track:

http://www.thatsracin.com/2011/05/24/63822/busch-gets-speeding-ticket-129.html#storylink=misearch

As for Michael Waltrip's house, I remember a couple of articles on WCNC about it. I didn't see it currently listed as Active in the local MLS (I'm a broker), but that doesn't mean it isn't for sale privately. I've attached a PDF of some pictures from a previous listing. Nice...

View attachment house.pdf

850126_201_22.jpg

if you are in Mooresville, then you are gonna be in decent proximity to Asheville... Drop on in, you have a place to stay here :D

Yep, Mooresville is just up the road (I-77). Lot of high dollar properties. Traffic's crazy up there...lake housing fast outgrew the road system. Some NASCAR drivers actually use the Iredell county back roads as a race track:

http://www.thatsracin.com/2011/05/24/63822/busch-gets-speeding-ticket-129.html#storylink=misearch

As for Michael Waltrip's house, I remember a couple of articles on WCNC about it. I didn't see it currently listed as Active in the local MLS (I'm a broker), but that doesn't mean it isn't for sale privately. I've attached a PDF of some pictures from a previous listing. Nice...

View attachment 8601

View attachment 8602
Nice houses! All it takes is money :rolleyes: You are right about traffic, I was thereabout five years ago and it was crazy, Sunday morning between 10+12am there was no one on the road :bow2: but after church it was a madhouse again :laugh: It looks like the whole place was built at once in a month. Not be get personal about Waltrip, but he and his wife devorced and thats why it's up for sale, life can be cruel to anybody :( It's MASSIVE money so maybe thats why it's not listed?

Back