Got an open mind? Consider this.

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
https://sondorsx.com/pages/metacycle

metacycle-sondors-36-of-91.jpg

Mebby not for the open road but round town or the back roads for an hour or 2.... :geek:

Not bad looking. Seat just doesn't look comfortable. Not all that practical for anything but getting one person for point A to B.
E-bikes are the future. I do think they are a ways in the future. A little vibration, a little noise are not a bad thing. I'm not thrilled with the idea of riding a sewing machine.

The noise doesn't stop them now, so no noise wouldn't make a difference. The little bastards'll run out in front of you no matter what you're riding (or driving, for that matter). I used to have a big, green Super Duty, last time I hit a deer. Didn't do a thing to the truck. It wasn't called "The Hulk" for nothing.....

Interesting
I'd have a go at it
Might have to figure out a way to make it vibrate just a bit /little growl wouldn't hurt but yeah I'd give it a try

I wouldn't mind trying an ebike, but it seems you either have a hopped up bicycle like this, or an expensive bike that is comparable to a midsize naked bike. My problem is for $5k I can get a whole lot of used bike. And for $20k I can get new tiger 900 and have some change.

I could see the Sonders opening up a serious "go cart track" electric racing class. Looks like it has the bones for serious cornering. Most E-bikes have way too light chassis for that kind of work.

Back