Green pma coil

whitey

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got idea's on how to mount the green coils from mikes 277 pma ignition system.Looks like it won't fit strait to the frame,is there a bracket? I'm up for any ideas. cheers Whitey

if you look at pamco petes site under coils you will see a set up he uses ,called a ground clamp..easy set up to mount but if your Moranbah aust forget it as I tried everywhere ,the brackets are either rare or don't exsist in oz (I know tried everywhere but was lucky a guy in the states sending some parts threw one in for me as very common/cheap there ) otherwise will just have to make up a bracket yourself

if you look at pamco petes site under coils you will see a set up he uses ,called a ground clamp..easy set up to mount but if your Moranbah aust forget it as I tried everywhere ,the brackets are either rare or don't exsist in oz (I know tried everywhere but was lucky a guy in the states sending some parts threw one in for me as very common/cheap there ) otherwise will just have to make up a bracket yourself
Ok I'll check it out

Back