Group ride this summer, somwhere around southern indiana, who's in

sickbikers

southen indiana cafe klub
Reaction score
So who is up for a group ride this summer around southern indiana area???? I actually know of a sweet, ride or two in this area, (little dragon), or we could do a weekend trip somewhere, say....down the natchez trace.... deals gap, cherohala skyway, or to a bike race..... Open for ideas........ also posted on xs400

chime in

sick
southern indiana cafe klub

Hey Sickbikers,

Im in Cincinnati and if my build is done by then I am down for a ride. Where is your Cafe Klub based out of? Im in need of some help with my build and there isnt much around me in the way of info and groups.

I will keep you posted. Was thinking the month of May, some weekend, hows that sound??

Im working on a '75. Trying to go Cafe Racer with it but this is my first attempt at building a bike. In need of some fabrication to get my rear disc brake conversion done. If the bike is done in May I am down for the meet.

I'm in Cincinnati also. Not sure if my build is going to be ready by then but it may I just need to kick it in gear.

Hey Dblongb13 you aren't too far from me. I live in northern Cinci. Working on my 79 bobber build.

If you wanna trade parts or you are looking for parts send me a message. I cut a bunch off but you might need them if you are doing a Cafe.

BTW If you want a traditional looking XS and want to trade your mags for mine then I'm game LOL.

Interesting....If I had any of my 3 bikes not in pieces than I'de be game. Especially since I hail from the WESTSIDE! That's an Evansville thing for everyone else on the forum.
Maybe I'll have one of them done by this summer. Looking forward to riding down to beatersville in Louisville. I'm gonna try to get a few together to rally down that way.
Later,Seth

Good luck on your build, seems to be alot of assistance on the site.
hope your ready to ride this summer.

sickbikers

on the 400 site, got about ten guys so far, and growing. Date is loosely set for
June 10-12.

thought about deals gap, but on a weekend thing, that would be too much driving for some.

Meet north of evansville friday evening. I would rent a gym here, a block from my house. save a few bucks. two local bars, two blocks away with food.

leave sat am, earlier the better, ride the little dragon, stay near columbus or nashville in.
get up at 600 am sunday, drive 1.5 hours south east start the road home from vevay In
This would give everyone a different route home.

I will have to take friday off, as I work nights, no big deal. good time for a half/whole day off work.

Did someone say they would drive down, if so, do they have a friend who would like to
drive backup???? that would be great, just in case someone broke down.
we could pitch in for gas.

Also if there is rain "IN THIS AREA", it would be the next weekend without rain.

Have seen guys riding the little dragon in full leathers. really sweet bar, in middle of dragon, gathering spot.

road in south east IN was rated in cycle world as one of the ten best, many years ago.

chime in.

SR 129 from sr250 to sr56 makes me want to spread me arms and just take off flying. The fun factor, especially the lower end getting closer to River Rd(56), is off the scale. Its part of my 20 mile loop run.

Back