Handle bar control options?

Hombre Verde

TheDynamicCycles.com
Reaction score
I really do not like the factory switch boxes (hold the switches). Is there any other options that you guys have found and are using for 7/8" bars? Even something off of another bike. I need to rewire the entire bike anyway.
Thanks

Interesting comment about the kill switch frying pamco ignition. Is that because it is a momentary switch, rather than a two position on off. I looked at another mfg, of a momentary kill switch, wondering if it is the same issue

Omar's website has a two position kill switch that looks pretty functional.

I have a baja designs kit on another bike and I wouldn't recommend their unit, it is smaller than stock but with winter gloves the turn signal button is a bit too small.

I bought an inexpensive unit on ebay "around $15" that looks and feels like it should cost around $2 but it works great and I'm satisfied with it.

Link here http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-M...-Light-Low-High-Beam-Left-Switch-p-50126.html

I'm sure this is the same switch for sale shipped for $7.48 the catch is it takes about a month for shipping and I wouldn't plan on a warranty.

If made in china is offensive don't open the link, I've ordered several things from them and most of it has been as good as what is on the rack at most stores.

This is my $600 tracker, It has the switch on the bars along with a set of bar end mirrors, grips and various led turn signals and lights from the site.

If you order from them keep in mind that there is no discount for ordering everything at once and it seems to help delivery times when the orders don't have several different items. They have a lot of flashlights, the $2 one was worthless, the $6 one is amazing for the price.

photo-51.jpg

Back